Thread: Out of energy while tried to clear a little piece of land in FrontierVille

Out of energy while tried to clear a little piece of land in FrontierVille

I have tried to clear a little piece of land to be able to plow, but keep running out of energy really fast in my opinion without achieving anything much. I bought the light snack and then the all you can eat buffet and still haven't really made progress with the clearings, and almost immediately run of energy again, with no funds to get more. Am I doing something wrong or is it meant to be like this? Anyone else have the same problem? If anyone find any solution or any other useful information for this than please just let me know.

Re: Out of energy while tried to clear a little piece of land in FrontierVille

Yeah, and then you have no way to get more energy but to ask and you can only do that once a day, this game will be pretty boring if that's the only way you can keep going, they need to have a system like in Treasure Isle where you can get fruit from friends or something - anything, or uncover more energy while uprooting shrubs or something. You as well gain 1 total energy per level. So technically you can do more per level.

Your energy refills over time and you do get food from things like the chickens and trees and such. You have to trade those food items (looks like a piece of pie) in at the market for energy. You are doing everything right, that is how the game was designed to work. Almost every actions uses 1 energy and you gain 1 energy every 5 minuet. You can also dig up 1 energy randomly from any action that you complete. You also get 5 energy for every neighbor that you help out.

Plus the grass and trees will grow back throughout the day, so don't attempt to clear your whole area in one day. Just clear some and plant some crops and there will always be more to clear later. If you level up you also get a complete refill of energy. That's pretty helpful! I think they need to tweak the numbers a little bit. If we can't even play for 5 minutes without running out of energy, and only get 1 every 3 min, even with the collecting/trading (which also has lousy payoff) it will get really frustrating really fast. It's a huge disappointment because I can't even play much to see if I like the game play up till now because I am out already.

I am playing this game from very long ago, but this very first time happened with me. I as well have similar problem and thanks for answers. I don't play treasure isle, only cafe world, Fishville and Farmville, so I wasn't familiar with this running out of energy thing. It is annoying to be able to work only for a few minutes but at least I won't waste too much time there, since I already play too many games.

For what it’s worth, I can see where the energy feature might be annoying to a few people, but maybe try to look at it a dissimilar way. For me, it makes it less boring than the majority games. Keep in mind, the crops in this game are not going to be the same kind of crops you plant in other games; you won't have lots and lots of plots so if you are striving to plant like you do on the other farming games, readjust your strategy; that's not the way it's done on this game.

I don't understand the frustration levels I see regarding this issue sometimes because it obviously can be planned right and you can advance, even with the energy; I am almost to level 10 and there are lots of people just as successful and/or at higher levels than I am. I hope I am not coming across as rude; I just really love the fact that this isn't another farming game where it takes no thinking and you can blindly advance with unlimited crops. Without the strategies to plan the use of your energy it becomes just another "click-and-do, time-wasting application" disguised as a game. Give me a real game anyway!