Thread: How many refreshes does it take to get into FrontierVille

How many refreshes does it take to get into FrontierVille

I don't know yet. I am at 20 and counting! I think the problem is that there are too many things that are programmed to insist on my attention first and they can't agree to just take turns! Apparently last night, my neighbors finally sent sufficient of the blessed gunpowder to finish that quest. so I have the pop up saying that I have 30 gifts waiting (which I don't, but the game can't tell that my gift box is empty) and the jack telling me to click on ms witchy wildfire and the headless horseman 5 completion post and the you have gifts and the new goals and the headless horseman and the neighbors that want their work to be accepted and no wonder my game is getting itself so confused. I've seen the wildfire deal and read jack's post, so they can go away, but when I refresh they're back. Does anyone else have to deal with this? Or am I just special this morning?

Re: How many refreshes does it take to get into FrontierVille

Zynga, your game is outlandish. Internet misfires, shockwave crashes, lag to the point of utter standstill. I am sure you will delete this post the way you have two prior ones of mine, below some 'violation of rules' thing, but all we want is to be able to play the game without your programming causing it to crash every minute of the time spent on it. I notice all of your little pop-ups and messages work fine, how about using some of that knowhow on making the game operational.

Same here, the announcement that I have completed part IV for the horseman, I have a new goal, I have gifts, Jack tells me that Miss Wildcat has a message, the horseman shows up and now all of my crops are ready (plus those that have withered since I can't get into the game) as well as my animals and so on. I am seriously getting mad, it's posted the announcement that I completed part IV on my page no less than 15 times and it at a standstill refreshes to that part. And I know it's something weird because my friend is at her house playing it! And I might add that I also checked all of my stuff to make sure that everything was updated. I even resorted to downloading Chrome and it did the same thing!

Don't know if it was me or Zynga, but I opened FrontierVille and as usual, there was the message lost internet RC 34 and in disgust, I got up and went and did a couple of things around the house, forgetting to close out or click accept. When I came back, the message was gone, my screen showed the mission which I accepted and then I did all of the chores waiting for me, harvesting crops, collecting tolls and so on. I blasted the horseman with my ghost cannon and finished the mission. All is fine at the moment, if it was me; I am a smart cookie. If it was Zynga, I thank them from the bottom of my impatient little heart.

I got the RC34 error and Jack's messages. I as well got error messages from Chrome and Windows Killing the program all together. It may be a memory issue, not sure, but that's what my windows message told me, that a program was trying to use memory. I didn't change anything, just left the game alone when it started. No clicking on Fanny, gifts, didn't try to close the pop ups. It finally worked, so that would be my suggestion, let the game load and do nothing until you see the graphics working and your bonus bar accept the drop from Fanny.

I let it sit there not on full screen mode for about 30 minutes and went did some things come back and the graphics were working. I did not click on Fanny. The usual popups showed up, I closed those out. The horseman was on my screen and I went to my ghost cannon and blew him away. I at a standstill did not touch Fanny. Got a message for new chores, which I ignored and went out the usual stuff, harvesting, tolls etc. and when I was all done that, Fanny went away. I then clicked on New Goals and was told to finish the graveyard which I did. All seems well now.

It works. Send someone a friend request; have them send you a FrontierVille neighbor request. Accept the neighbor request and then it asks you if you have any more requests to accept, click 'no' and after that proceed into the game as usual. You can click 'skip' or 'accept' on all the pop-ups until you get to Fanny. Click on the yellow arrow, but don't click on Fanny herself. Click on the 'new goal' icon (flaming horseman's head), click 'okay' and then use the ghost cannon to kill him, finish the graveyard, and so forth.

It works. Send someone a friend request; have them send you a FrontierVille neighbor request. Accept the neighbor request and then it asks you if you have any more requests to accept, click 'no' and after that proceed into the game as usual. You can click 'skip' or 'accept' on all the pop-ups until you get to Fanny. Click on the yellow arrow, but don't click on Fanny herself. Click on the 'new goal' icon (flaming horseman's head), click 'okay' and then use the ghost cannon to kill him, finish the graveyard, and so forth.