Thread: What is the new table limit in Zynga poker

What is the new table limit in Zynga poker

When you join a table, if you had played on that table before, the minimum amount of chips can be greater than the maximum amount of chips if you had wined chips earlier on that table. In my opinion this is not a very good feature because mi came to know that the limit is exceeded and I guess it will harm the opponent if he or she is not having enough money. But here I don’t know why they did so wand what is the specific amount so please let me know here and help me out of this confusion.

Re: What is the new table limit in Zynga poker

I suppose it is to avoid people winning and leaving the table to enter again with the minimum amount of chips allowed. It solves that indeed if it is what you are looking for. But in the other hand it introduces another very unpleasant problem. I hate when I join a table and there is a player with a huge amount of chips when I'm limited to a maximum amount of chips. That maximum amount I can play with can be 10 to 20 times less than the chips that player has on table. Before the new introduced rule it was easy to decide. If you don't like to play that kind of table with a player with that amount of chips, you just leave the table and look for other one.

Well with the new rule, a player can appear at your table with 10, 20, 30 times whatever he had wined earlier on that table the maximum amount of chips allowed for a new player on that table. That's odd. You are forced to leave a table you where playing in if you don't like those kind of players. Which besides are often bingo players that abuse of their advantage. The game is becoming more and more unplayable on Hold'em tables. Sit N Go tables are starting to be the only tables to enjoy a game. Only there, one can have fun with a great game.

For me there's no problem with the anti banking feature. I kind of like it since I have the opportunity to take back what I lost. It'll be better if it combined with the raised minimum buy in like before in Houston server. If the player with the 20x-30x max bb playing by over bet the reasonable blinds because he got more advantage and forces you to go all in, you can always look for another table like you said just like I always does when I see the table full with bingo players or over bet play. IMHO it's not that much different before the new rule introduced.

The new anti-banking rule is bad - It allow players with lots of chips to force the other players go all-in else fold their own hand. They can have a better hand but are unable to play it because of the over-better. This rule needs to be discontinued. if you do not discontinue then you at least must restrict the betters in some way to prevent a player from forcing other players to abandoned their hands. I believe this rule has nothing to do with players and how they play. It was implemented to force players to go all in and loose all their chips. This is happening with the new rule. Then you are hoping that the players will be forced to buy more chips from you.