Thread: Table sit out in Zynga poker

Table sit out in Zynga poker

Well I am playing this particular game from last few months and I have also gathered decent amount and also the level is upgraded. Now the thing here is that sometime I automatically thrown out of the game and the thing is that it really tells me that I have throughout due to the table sit out that is nothing but the time out. And please let me know what I can do to solve the issue here and why this is happening to me and my game play.

Re: Table sit out in Zynga poker

The purpose of this countdown timer gives you a clear visual warning as to when you're running out of time to act. Once that timer is expired, your hand is declared dead. If you think you have to do something, just simply stand up and/or leave the table. Do you think zynga should let everyone else in the game wait 10 minutes for you because you gave them $10 for chips. And then you may have to pay the fine for the same which is nothing but the table amount that you already payed.

I agree, to what have happened, really should not have to wait for anyone to act. Here in lies the problem, when you sit down with one click of a button or whatever it is called there is no way I would complain because I would receive my money back minus the buy in and any. However, my grievance is when I buy into a sit-and-go tournament or any other one, I had sat done and left my computer, only to come back and see that my hands the three that Zynga poker gives! should be a little more giving where folded and I have lost my 50,000 chip buy in plus my blinds it was a tournament and I assure you I disagree with how little respect Zynga has for Poker.

Personally I like the people that buy into a tourney then seemingly forget they are there, it’s an extra player out the game, they didn’t want their buy in, I will gladly take a portion of it. The obverse of this is that you should not buy into any tourney unless you can afford to lose it. You see players in a 1M tourney with main just over 1M chips and think that it bankrupts you. The Zynga app is occasionally flaky on connections so buying into a tourney costing a significant fraction of your bankroll is a recipe for annoyance.

I can’t imagine when you all see what happens to players money that they buy with credit cards and getting different amounts in deals when it comes to adding game credit's to Any of the zynga games. This is something to talk about when it comes to losing money from people in Zynga games that may not have the luxury of owning their specific type of offers from partners and that some offer a considerable amount less for in game credit's. What kind of respect does Zynga have for their users. And doing this may extend the game play of yours.

I brought this suggestion up and glad to see some feed back on this now after reading many of your comments and I would also agree it would be very rude to sit out during tourney play I would be totally against having the sit out option in any kind of tourney's either in a shootout or the sit and go's, I talking on normal play on regular tables now I am like most of you whom sit for more than a hour playing I don’t mean to have someone sit there and sit out endless time there should be a limit to how many hands they could sit out and to comment to taking the computer with you some people don’t have a laptop.