Thread: Facing problem with Body Spammers and Flash KO's in fight night champion

Facing problem with Body Spammers and Flash KO's in fight night champion

Hi guys I am facing problem with flash KO, I am not able to fight with it, a week ago I lost two fights because of this. I found very irritating when it happens. The first time I threw a hook to the body that was blocked by the opponent and then my opponent tried to attack me on the opposite side. It was my silly mistake as his guard and was clearly deviated. So I went on the air clean and cut ktfo. The second time he was pursuing the Ko against some knot too, and that time I realized my resistance was disorganized and the opponent has the power with a hook. And still I am facing problems with the opposition that the body of spam knows I cannot fight this kind of opponent.

Re: Facing problem with Body Spammers and Flash KO's in fight night champion

Last night I fought with a sugar ray leonard on play station, I won that game but I found very difficult to win that game he use 596 body punches and 250 head punches on him I try to blocked that punches but it couldn’t help me. He was trying to reduce my stamina so he can apply more punches on me. But still I was picking my shot and then he missing his shot. But the good thing is I got the flash KO that he couldn’t attempt to heat me. According to me if you apply 6-8 body combo constantly it should make you to easy use of flash ko. This guy's record was like 8-0 at the time I gave him his first loss so obviously his spamming with Leonor works.

Two days ago I was playing online, but I did not face one body spammer. Some people try to do this but they are not like a body spammer so I don’t have any problem with opponent who is applying body spam on me. There are many less people who know how to use it. If you talking about flash KO’s in that I didn’t found any problem with it. It’s annoying when it happens but still you can secure yourself from that. According to me don’t pay attention on this stuff. If people are getting body spammed, they can’t fight back properly with opponent. And if they continuously getting KOD then they are making silly mistakes.

Hi I think this will help you, yesterday I played against 5 body spammers. And I won all that game it’s easy to win against body spammers. Most of they like the heavyweight division, but you can bet on them. But for that you have to know their players. You can bet on them when their paler is 6’7” and 250 lbs. for some reason they always have big guys. I hope this information helps you to fight against body spammers.

As suspected, the body of spam actually works; online I haven’t fought anyone who knew how to do it effectively. Finally I fought a couple of players who know how to use body spam, and take into account this was after all new tuner that affected a significant resistance to most of my other opponents. This is spam, launching a barrage of jabs to the body (as in alternating strokes and crosses), presumably with the buttons to get more speed and precision to not accidentally throw a hook.

Are you facing problem with KO it’s very easy to use KO on opponent. Two days before I was playing on internet. And I found that it’s very easy to apply KO on opponent. I am applying this by repeatedly dashing back on opponent, when my opponent would swing then I am launching back in with power straight right hands. I only lunged in while holding RB for power blows. I have beat cpu Ali plenty of times, it’s easy. And this was my first win by using KO. Hope you will understand this trick and use this while playing.