Thread: Fishville Gifts wont stay in tank

Fishville Gifts wont stay in tank

Could I get some feed back here please, I cannot get gifts to stay in tank, cannot sell them as soon as i try i get an out of sync and it goes right back to my gift box. i appreciate all the gifts i rec'd but when i went to my fish tanks i had 81 gifts i placed 25-30 gifts and went to check another game when i came back 60 gifts were in my gift box and the extra 21 had disappeared. I placed 15 more and returned, they were back in my tank. I can't sell them, I cant place them, and I cant even put anymore gifts in my gift box because i cannot get the ones that are in there out. I have cleaned my cache, rebooted. My brother plays on this computer too and she doesn't have that problem. So it would be nice if zynga fixes this please.

Re: Fishville Gifts wont stay in tank

I have the same problem. I first logged in when the presents opened and had 82 gifts. I logged out figuring I'd go place and/or sell the gifts later in the night when I had more time. I log in now and I can't accept anymore because I'm at the limit of 60 gifts. If I try to place or sell them, I either get the sync error or when I leave and come back the gifts are no longer in my tank and I'm back at 60 gifts. Basically I can't use or accept any gifts until this is fixed.

Same problem here too. The gift stay in tank. I don't sell or place the gift, me and lots of mine friends haing the same issue.and i know why because we had more than 60 presents that opens soon so program does'nt understand how to handle more than 60 gifts at once. those who had les than 60 gifts, does'nt have this problem. hope they'll fix it soon.

I have the same problem. I used or sold all my gifts last night - this morning, my gift box is full again, so I lost some gifts I tried to accept from my facebook gift page. I have unloaded and sold my gifts out of the box again now twice more. Every time i restart Fishville - they are back. Please please let us know when this will be fixed. I hate to lose those mystery boxes. i had 87 gift now only 60 they disappear. can fishville fix this problem and give us our gift? And the gifts are no longer in my tank and I'm back.

Same problem here, I had 89 gifts when I returned back to the game I only had 60. Also when I place a gift in a tank I get Game state is out of sync with the server. When I reload the game the item I was placing in the tank is back in the gift box. Also getting the Out of Sync error. I'll continue to play but can't accept gifts. If this isn't fixed, I won't be playing much longer. i lost 22 gifts. all my gifted fish. they let me keep all my crappy ones but now i have the same problem as the rest of you. pretty annoying. i am sure they are aware of it and fix it soon. in the meantime i am just keeping my current gifts on facebook.