Thread: FrontierVille is Really Lagging

FrontierVille is Really Lagging

I play Zynga’s game from very long time. The game is sometimes somewhat sluggish for me, but not at all lagging as bad as this morning. I was annoying to sell lots of my adult chickens to complete the "sell 600 adult animals" badge and I could sell 2 to 3 and it would just freeze up for quite a lot of seconds. Over and over. I quit. I couldn't stand it lagging that badly. Takes all the fun out of playing. Anyone else ever face this problem? Anyone has any idea why this is happening? If anyone find the way out solution or any idea about the problem than please just let me know.

Re: FrontierVille is Really Lagging

Not only is my game lagging, but I keep receiving that annoying "The blasted internet went quiet on us. Let's try us a bit of a refresh" message. I have lost progress 5x because of refreshing! And it's not just FrontierVille. I can't do anything in Farmville and Treasure Isle keeps freezing every 10 minutes to where I have to exit and come back. Zynga, what is going on with your games today? This is not anything new for Zynga. This has been an ongoing trouble for the improved part of a year now, and they are not interested in fixing it. The just thing they seem to be interested in is selling Farm Cash or Horseshoes.

I have just been playing 3 to 4 months but have not at all had it as bad as it was this morning. Freezing up over and over and over like it was. I haven't gone back to see if it's any better this afternoon. Maybe I should just quit playing then I would stop being frustrated by the game, and I could actually get a life. While I talk with friend he also says that: “My game not only is freezing up on me over and over, but it's not giving me the reward for completing Phase IV of the Toll Booth quest.”

This game has been freezing up on me for months, since the introduction of flower decorations. I have written about it in the many forums, created a ticket about it which was totally ignored for a month just to be asked if I was at a standstill experiencing the problem, then ignored for a few weeks only to be asked again if I was still experiencing problem after that ticket closed (support is hopelessly useless). The lag has been growing steadily worse with the passing of each day and the problems seem to be getting more and more frequent, but these damn game freezes drive me nuts. It cleared up for me for 3 days after an update about 5 to 6 weeks ago, but after that came back and has been here every since. Many people report the game freezes, but I have never seen a mod move these threads to the bug’s forum and have not at all seen and known issue listed there about them.

I am getting this continuously. Don't know whether to just quit playing for awhile or to keep redoing it over and over. It freezes up on me continuously as well. Makes it tough to do anything. I didn't think it could get any worse than it's been the last couple of weeks, but, lo and behold, this morning it was worse. I wonder while this problem is going to make it to the top of Zynga's honey-do list? Freezing and lagging is getting worse. This is very annoying!

Today I removed FrontierVille. Got so depressed with the lagging, the Internet connection has been lost messages, the bombarding of pop ups, and trying to do quests and once more a constant bombardment of them. Today I snapped and deleted if from my applications. I will not go there again. Far too many problems, and yes I realize it’s Beta, but so are a lot of games and you don’t get this much hassle with them. Sorry Zynga, sticking with Farmville and Farm town now. And even Farmville having problems. Never stops with Zynga.