Thread: Lack of responsiveness while playing Fight Night Champion

Lack of responsiveness while playing Fight Night Champion

I have not even pressed any motion and suddenly my joystick closes to weaving, and the game is getting registered wrongly 30% of times and I have to weave it instead of a going through the steps. Has anybody experienced this while playing the Fight Night Champion. This is really annoying and it happens more in the middle of a combo. When I tried to punch punch step then it did punch punch weaving. Can somebody tell me what is happening here?

Re: Lack of responsiveness while playing Fight Night Champion

Yes, I spend a lot too. It is an issue that must be addressed immediately. In fact, such issues are never noticed in any of the "professional" reviews but still there are such lagging mistakes in the game. This and the delay of entry are, IMO, gamebreaking issues. I guess you guys need to check about the graphic drivers installed on your machine as moist of the time lagging issue causes due to the graphic driver.

I am even unable to play this game in legacy mode! The controls are so insensitive or lag, when I try to throw a punch of power with the RB button, you throw a normal punch .. rb held that the entire round and launched 100 strikes .. maybe 3 is presented as the power ... and counter without punching me ... looks soo lag in singleplayer mode .. if I shot down .. the graph that I have to use to get to not even get on the screen until the count of 3! resistance doesn't show up to 10 seconds at the start of a round ...

Input Delay is a big problem for me. I like FNC, but the lack of response control / input lag is really starting to frustrate me. That and footwork are my main vices of this new stretch FN. The spontaneous bob'n'weave is a terrible pain in my neck too. Please look at the patch EA-sensitive controls are the most important role in a game. Especially in a game that involves the use of reflexes to win the hand in a fight.