Thread: Pet society is not loading properly

Pet society is not loading properly

The tile says it all. i dont know whats the problem from a week or so the game is just refusing to start. I had a chat with my friends ad they said that their game was running perfectly fine. Well i do not seem to get anything in this particular problem. If anybody has any suggestions for me such that i can identify the problem and act on it accordingly. Then do let me know the suggestions as early as possible. Since i do not have any idea of the solution. So do send your responses as early as possible.

re: Pet society is not loading properly

According to me the problem will be with the internet connection itself. The internet speed might have got slow so thats why the game is failing to load. So according to me you must have a talk with the isp people about this particular problem and ask them to check if there is any problem in the internet speed. They might be able to assess the problem properly and hence will advice you accordingly on the issue. so thats what the suggestions that i have got for you. Do try following it and i am quite sure that you will benefit from it.

I would advice you to have a check with the flash player program that you are having in the system. So for that you will have to look for the updates that are available for the flash player once you get the updates do readily install the updates that are there In the internet that will be of much help for you. It seems that the flash player program that you are using is quite outdated and it is failing to match the standards for the game program to run in it. so do upgrade your flash program it will be of much benefit for you.

I suppose you must change the browser that you are using and better switch to the different browser and see how it is working there. If you are using the internet explorer 8 then better you change the browser it is the most slowest browser that I have seen In the recent times and hence I would advice you to have to switch to some good browsers like the opera and also the Google chrome. One more piece of advice that I would like to give you here is that check if you have a java environment software installed in your system.

Even i am of the same opinion here. well even i think that this type of problem is becoming quite common these days and hence to tackle such problem becomes indecisive. Since we are not aware of the problem it can be the internet connection or the hardware failure in your system. As of now do have a look at the suggestions that all of them have given you above. You will be able to get some good solution there.