Thread: Where would you like to spend the 50 cc in facebook pet society?

Where would you like to spend the 50 cc in facebook pet society?

I hope you all have read the title properly. So after having read that title I wanted to ask you all where would you like to spend the 50cc? if you have any opinions or the suggestions that you want to share with me then do let me know about it. in my opinion I would like to spend it In the improved Teleporter. It is really a great thing and it would help me in popping out at least 10 friends house, so each count will be termed as a visit. So that’s my choice where would you like to spend it. if you have any opinions for then do share it with me.

Re: Where would you like to spend the 50 cc in facebook pet society?

I really love the pets in the game and they are very cute. So spending the 50cc for the pets would be a great option for me. so I would readily spend the 50cc in to the pets and make them friends. So that is what I would love to do if I get the freedom to spend the 50cc. I am also interested in knowing much from you all as well. So anyone who could help me In these topic then do let me know about it. the teleproter option was also pretty good and I am happy that you have selected that.

I would be willingly ready to spend on something that will help me in feeding all the petlings. Handling the petlings is quite a tedious task and they end up roaming and sleeping. I know it is a very small thing that I would like to go so high for. Many of them say that handling the petlings is quite a easy task and they just sit there then that is a false statement. Handling them in the game is the most difficult thing that I have come across. so this is my opinion here I would be happy to know more such views or opinions for this particular topic.

If you all ask me then I would say that I will be thinking of unlocking any of the mini game. I have heard all the opinions above and I think they are spending much for such a simple tasks. Great fun would be in the unlocking of the mini games like the minesweeper, pac-man, etc. that would really add more feathers in my gaming ability. So that’s what I would like to do here. any of you all have difference in the opinion than me then I would really love to have a look at their opinions as well. So anyone of you who would like to respond then do it fast I am eagerly waiting for them.

I would definitely not end up buying any one item. 50 cc is quite a good amount and I think I will get many such things with that, first of all I would like to look for the item that can collect coins for me. the same one that I have seen in the rc game. So that’s what is their in my wish list. Definitely I would not like to go with the dragon because I think that is such a waste of money. Surely I would like to add some pets in the bag as well .so this is my wishlist here. Lets see if there is anything more that I can get it here, anyways you all keep your opinions flowing in.

I would be willing to buy the baby pet. That is too priceless. If it is available I would not mind spending more than 50 cc for it. I love those baby pets and acquiring them would be an ultimate dream for me. so for that I would be really loving to go much more than the amount that you all have specified. I can say that many of my friends will agree for this decision of mine. As a baby pet is a priceless possession and all of them love it. so my decision would go with the baby pet.

The only thing that comes in my mind when it comes to the spending of so much amount and that is the dye table. The dye table is a pretty cool feature and the most important part of it is that it has almost all colors of dye in it. The dye colors are of many variety and it has the supply of all the dye colors for the past, present and future. I think this is a one such great feature. I would really like to go with this one. if anyone else has anything else to say then do let me know about it as well.