Thread: How to troubleshoot 101 loading and connection issue in Zyanga Poker?

How to troubleshoot 101 loading and connection issue in Zyanga Poker?

I am playing Zyanga Poker on the Facebook from past few months. I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. I am getting loading and connection issue from past few days and I am unable to fix this particular issue. Well I know many of the users on this particular playing this particular game and might be facing the same issue and troubleshoot the same. Can anyone help me out from this particular matter? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to troubleshoot 101 loading and connection issue in Zyanga Poker?

Yes many of users who are facing this particular issue on the Facebook having the loading and connection issue while playing this particular game. Well I was also having the same issue and I was using Internet Explorer 8. I have seen that there is lots of issue with the Flash content with this particular browser. If you are using Internet Explorer 8 then I recommend that you should use other browsers which are available in the market. I am posting following name of the browsers which you can use.
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Safari 4

All the Zyanga games are using JavaScript which is a client Side technology. Well I should learn you that this particular thing happens at the client side that is computer of yours not at the sever side of the computer. Well thin particular thing might be occurring due to your browser cache is full. The solution is very simple you need to clear the cache memory of the browser of yours. you can use the following instruction to clear the browser cache if you are using Internet Explorer 8 on the computer for the playing of the game.
    • You need to launch the browser of yours if it is already closed.
    • Now go for Tools option from the menu bar and simply go for the Internet Option.
    • Now simply click on Delete option from the Browsing History.
    • Now search for the Delete All option at the bottom and click on the Yes button to proceed with deleting.
    Once it gets competed you need to close and restart the browser. Now tell me whether issue persists or not.

You know very well that the Zyanga games highly utilize JavaScript. So we should see that JavaScript is enabled or not on the browser of yours. You can use the following instruction if you are using Internet Explorer as a browser of yours.
    • You have to launch the browser if it is already closed and simply click on the Tools menu.
    • Now go for Internet Option and simply launch the Internet Option Dialog box.
    • You have to click on the Security and go for Internet.
    • Now click on the Custom Level button and simply click on Security Settings.
    • You have to search for Scripting in to the Setting list.
    • Now go for Active Scripting and click on the Radio button in order to enable the same.

I am providing couple of troubleshooting steps on this particular matter which you can apply to fix the problem of yours. Well the antivirus program like Kaspersky are having ability to create negative performance on the game. Why because they monitor JavaScript which highly used in this kind of the games. You need to disable Pop up for the browser of yours. I have also seen performance issue when you are using Wireless connection in order to connect with Internet. Well in this particular situation you need to download and install Wireless plugin on the computer and see there is increase on the performance or not.

You need to install or reinstall the Flash Player on the computer of mine. I am providing following instruction which you can use to fix the problem of yours.
    • You have to uninstall all the Flash components on the computer of yours. for that purpose you have to download and install Flash Uninstaller on the computer. Once you have finished with installation you need to run the same.
    • Now restart the computer. This will remove all the .ocx file from the computer of yours.
    • Now you should remove all Insecure Flash Element and Adobe Download Manager.

Finally you should attempt to install Adobe Flash Player on the computer of yours.

Let me know whether any of above issue helped you to fix the problem of yours. if your answer is know then you need to submit a ticket for this particular matter to the Zyanga Support.
    • You have to cover following instruction when you are submitting Ticket for this issue.
    • Name of the Operating System which you have installed on the computer of yours.
    • Version of the Browser which you are using.
    • Name the Firewall and Antivirus software which you are using.
    • Mentioned the way which you are using to connect with Internet.
    • Is there any issue with the other Facebook games or not.
    • Finally you need to mentioned all the matter which you are getting on the screen while you are trying to loading the game.