Thread: Pet Society in 3D view?

Pet Society in 3D view?

Well I am having an account on the Facebook from past few days. I am playing Pet Society on the Facebook from past few months. Do you remember the prank which was happen on the April fool day? When we saw ‘We want Pet Society in 3D’ title on the Facebook fan page. I am asking all of you to let me know the opinion on this particular matter. Let me know your opinion on this particular matter as soon as possible.

Re: Pet Society in 3D view?

This particular game Pet Society on the Facebook is quite enjoyable. I think the idea of Pet Society seems to be very advanced on the Facebook. According to me many people would like to see Pet Society 3D on the Facebook. However my personal opinion I would like to say no for this particular thing. why because this particular thing might cause the crashing of the computer on random basis. You may consider me as old school but I want to be in safe side for the computer of mine. I would really prefer Pet Society 2D rather than 3D.

I will also vote for no in this particular thing. I am really frustrated with the all the 3D things which are released by the people. I know many people love the 3D view. Well I have seen many 3D movies people are trying to make 3D parts which can be hardly a part of that particular movie. I think the movie maker has forgotten that they will require an actual plot for the making of the movie. Well I am requesting to PlayFish do not make Pet Society 3D.

I was thinking all the people will vote yes for the release of Pet Society 3D. I have asked to friend of mine for this particular this matter that why they are not interested to have Pet Society in 3D view? Well they told me that there will be great lag issue when they are supposed to play Pet Society 3D on the Facebook. There might be other future gaming problem might be occur on the game. They also told me that Pet of them might look more scarier as they are looking currently.

Well I think PlayFish should change the color composition of the Pet Society on the Facebook in order to view in to 3D. You need to use 3D glassed for this particular matter. Well everyone knows that we can use 3D Glasses to view 3D movies. I think I should forget the usage of the 3D Glasses since those particular glasses is quite expensive in the country of mine. I need to wait till they become available at cheaper rate in the market.

In Pet Society many friends of mine have great number of items in the houses of them when I am visiting to the house of them. I think it would be a great nightmare if all the things are available in to 3D. When the things are changed to 3D then you need to change the control scheme of the account to work with new axis so that character can move along of it. Well according to my opinion it will work proper in very few cases. In my personal view I really loved the charm and simplicity of the game.