Thread: Is Real Money Spend In the Pet Society Game

Is Real Money Spend In the Pet Society Game

Pet society is said to be the simple and sober game that has ever been played by me. I have used all the gifts in it and then it is that I have been playing it just for the time being without the gifts. Then I understood that you cannot but any of the pet foods and all the appliances in it if you are not having the gifts and credits in it. So I have clicked to the option of the buying of the credits but the main problem is that it is asking me my account number. So I have discontinued the p0lay of the game and I just wanted to know that whether it is the real money that we are using to play this game or all this are just fake. Please help me out with this issue.

Re: Is Real Money Spend In the Pet Society Game

Hey it is true that you have to spend real amount in that, and also many of them are just paying a lot of amount in it. So I would prefer that it is all up to you that whether you are planning to spend the amount in it or not. Many of them are just getting the gifts from the friends and then using it. So it is that you can just get the details of the gift and just see that whether you are able to get the details of the gift from the friend or not. So try to get more gifts from the friends and use it for the gaming.

It is being said that you just have to get more gifts and then you can just use it for the gaming. But for getting the gifts you have to send the request to the friends or you have to spend the money for it. So I would tell you that better to get the details of the gifts and then you have to get the information regarding this. And you can also just keep in mind that when you are using the gifts just see that you are getting it for free.

It is also that when you when you are using the option of the payment then it is that you have to compulsory pay it through the use of the credit card or you have to enter the account no in it. So it is that you have got to check that what the account is no you are giving, and see that you are giving it perfectly because it may happen that if you enter an invalid account it will not work out properly for you.

It is being said that you can also just exchange the products that is present for you and then get the bonus points out of it. But the main problem is that you will not get the credits. So it is being said that exchanges may be working but the main problem is that you won’t be getting the amount of the credit that once when you have lost in it. So the only option that is being left with you is that you have bought the credits from the bank through the payment of the cash.