Thread: Loosing my Sand dollars in Fishville

Loosing my Sand dollars in Fishville

I'm continuously loosing my sand dollars, due to which i'm loosing my interest in the game i' a regular and dedicated player of fishville and would like to play it further too. hope my problem is solved very soon. So that i continue to play the game as i played it earlier. I was recently given a Swamp Shack for my tank. For whatever reason I need to reconstruct it every time I go into the game. Then after reloading i noticed my stash of 40 Sand Dollars was decreased to 28.

Re: Loosing my Sand dollars in Fishville

You're not the only one! Quite a few of us are currently having that problem. I think it has something to do with the build gifts. I had 31 SD and a sand castle that would replace itself into my giftbox and then steal my SD. I currently have 21 SD. I'm not very happy at this moment! I was in the middle of building a shack when i noticed my sand dollars disappearing. I think we should log a ticket with zynga, follow the directions and they will reply and probably replace your SD.

Always contact customer support and lodge a ticket for missing sand dollars. Infact, everyone who is having this issue should be launching a ticket. Yesterday I had 15 sand $ logged on today and now I have 1 left. This is rubbish. Finally they get a lot of bugs out of the game and speed it up and now this happens. Almost at stage of giving up have a question, alot of my neighbors do not know english and since they do not know how to put in a support ticket. How do they get their SD back?

okay I understand. I just feel a bit sorry for my neighbors who can not read these forums and do not know what's going on in their tank and suddenly quitting when they think they're being ripped off because of a bug and not knowing what to do about it. With my limited knowledge of their language it's hard to explain to them what to do too. I really hate adding new neighbors! Also they will not be refunded with out putting in a support ticket. The company has to have information to be able to resolve an issue. I am sorry there just is no other way.

I too have missing SD issue. problem is i have been having it for some time and the missing SD ranges from 2-20 SD. I've not been tracking exactly how many, same with Farmville Cash. So if I send in a support ticket, how will the developers know how much to refund me? Wish i have kept a log now. I am not sure how to answer that truthfully, I would from here on out keep very good track of my SD's and Farm Cash but still put in that ticket and explain to the support team what you think is going on so that in the future it will have been documented. They very well may be able to track activity in your game. Give it a shot at least.

Thank you for that helpful tip! Another thing might be is to ask another neighbor who speaks the same language but is bi-lingual as well to explain how to put in a support ticket. I hope someone with experience in this matter will happen upon the forum and give us advice. Well, i'm surely going to make a track of all the money in the game, but it would be very difficult to track them as some of us here play a lot of games. So is there any better way of doing it? I hope there was one, but don't think so...