Thread: Drindl dress from the Octoberfest Not Present in Store of Pet Society

Drindl dress from the Octoberfest Not Present in Store of Pet Society

The game of the pet society is just awesome and has been playing this game since two days and don’t have much of the knowledge about the game. But I have just completed a stage and the stage was related to the October fest, but the main issue is that many of my friends have told me that you get a dirndl dress when you are finished with the stage, but I did not have the dress and I have already completed the stage and gone further. Please tell me that whether it is possible for me to get the dress back which I have lost, please give me the proper solution for it.

Re: Drindl dress from the Octoberfest Not Present in Store of Pet Society

There no other option other than going further with the stage or starting the game from the scratch. But the main problem is that you have to wait whether you are getting anything in it, and also it is that you have to be checking out the gifts that you are receiving when you are playing the game. The main thing is that it is being displayed out when you are receiving any of the gifts and it asks you to publish it or not.

These are said to the extra items that you are getting and has been counted out to the bonus items. Also they are said to be the kind of items that should be brought back instead of the supposed limited items. And then it is that you can also trade the gifts and then you can buy some other things out of it. So I will tell you to check out the details of the gift that is present for you in it. And then it is that you have to play the game without any of the fluctuations in between it.

Hey thank you for the information, but the main issue for me now is that I haven’t been able to get the games details properly, so I have been planning to get some of the information regarding the game first and then working out further. I have got that dress and it was present in the option of the gifts that is basically present in it, but it never showed me the option of the publish in it, so I was confused that whether I have got it or not.

The information which is said to be the Dirndl dress when you will get you have to be a little careful when you are searching for it in your chest. And then you can also set the included Black Octoberfest boots in it. And keep in mind that it is basically not present in the stores, but still the case is that it seems you have 2 of them in your chest that is why it was not being displayed so it is lucky that you got the combination of boots along with it, so check out that how it is for you.