Thread: 501 Limited Edition Abilities in Vampire Wars

501 Limited Edition Abilities in Vampire Wars

I am a fair player in this game. But I see lots of cheaters in this game. Especially the last few days, I encountered many vampires who have 501 Amplify Pain, 501 Inflict Blindness and 501 Command worms and other limited edition abilities. This also includes 501 Cross Running water. I am just calling all the vampire players to please if u ever encountered those vampires, save their URL and report this to Gordon, from this we will be able to play fair and square. This is for the benefit of all. Let's make this game enjoyable! Cheers to everybody!

Re: 501 Limited Edition Abilities in Vampire Wars

There are 3 vamps I encountered who are using 501 Amplify pain for offense, 501 inflict blindness for defense and 501 Cross Running water for movement ability. This is really impossible to gain, unless if u have 16,000 USD for buying once this all abilities. I have read some forums that they encounter these vampires too and how can u gain 501 cross running water? Even u judge all the vampires here in this game every day, I doubt u can get that ability in just a week.

The only way someone could get 501 cross running water would be to use feeder accounts; the judgment application hasn't been out long enough @3 a day for them to get 501. The most people have doing it the usual way is about 100 by now. There is a lot of what I loosely call cheats. There have been L40 with 501 Sup HT, 501 Sup Imp and 501 Sup flight, now we all know the upkeep on those, so basically they are running neg. As long as Zynga allows people to run neg, these people get away with it. If someone spent 1600 USD on the game, well they have a bit of a problem.

If ever there are someone who can explain to me regarding how did they posses this 501 Amplify pain (nearly cost 8000 USD) and 501 Inflict blindness (also the same cost) at the same time, and 501 Summon Conqueror Worm, it will be much appreciated. Maybe we are not all stupid here thinking that they will bought all of those limited edition which nearly cost around 24,000 USD. All I want is to notify all the vampires so that they will be aware of this situation. I hope if there's really glitch regarding this matter, it will be solve as soon. I am also paying real money just to buy some limited edition abilities, and I feel really upset that it could be get by someone easily unless if they really buy those abilities. I’m satisfied with the CRW (thank you for the info that it could be trade), that it is possible to attain that.

I'd be pretty confident in saying that the majority of Vamps with 501 Amp Pain + 501 Blindness + 501 SCWorms did NOT buy them. They abused the clone bug and duped them all. I'm pretty sure about this because even if they had spent all that $$ to buy the FPs to buy all those abilities. Worms haven't been out for ages. so therefore they'd have had to have had 501 Worms a while back, and I don't think anyone did back then. As far as I remember, they didn't even sell out.

I can totally see the 501 CRW's from trading or diligently clicking every day with 3-4 accounts. What is IMPOSSIBLE are 501 amplifying pains AND blindness for offense and defense literally 3 days after that last elder point purchase came out. That is 35,070 favor points and if you clicked on every single offer, I don't think they add up to 35,070 points. But I never saw a block of that last special edition move in a 501 block and I've encountered THREE people who had 501 of each, and none were over level 60. What's more interesting is, the one 501 pyrowhatever-rage was like level 40. Could they have been playing long enough to accumulate so many of them? That particular skill was offered the first week I started playing, and I got one with my first elder points. I'm way past level 40, how'd a level 49 accumulate 35070 favor points in that time frame? We're not talking 50; we're talking 501x3 here.