Thread: 1 click only in Vampire Wars

1 click only in Vampire Wars

This sounds more like a problem with the computer than with the game. Here's what I did that helped the game run faster: pull up your task manager (ctrl+alt+delete on pc) and go to the performance tab. You should see a graph indicating CPU usage and one for PF(page file) usage. If the CPU seems to be running consistently high (above 60%), then your unit is unhappy about something. Run a virus scan and the disk defragmenter, and it should run faster. If the PF usage seems to be kind of high, then chances are you’re running too many busy web pages. If you play more than one game at a time or have a lot of tabs open, see if closing everything else helps speed up VW. Someone with real computer knowledge might want to correct me on this; if all else fails, just flirt with a computer nerd; they always know what to do. Oh, I know this isn’t an intended feature because I can click my fingers to death!

Re: 1 click only in Vampire Wars

I have noticed this as well. It’s been a slow progress for them. It started with Santa a while back. it used to be really easy to send those gifts. It wasn’t so bad even when they made it one click at a time, the link changed to sending then it was done. Now, it’s a complete page load per click. And I have noticed A LOT of double page loading and more. You can’t just go into the game. It’s like we are "redirected" several times. And I think I am going to follow OP with this. I will wait a bit, if this one clicking mission’s doesn’t change; I am going to leave the game as well. It will just be TOO time consuming to play anymore. Everyone does this. You have to. How can you not when you get up in levels? How many thousands of clicks do you have to do to get the special missions items, like YEN, to do the missions? I only averaged a 1 yen to 10 energy ratio (roughly) if I was lucky. So 1000 energy is only 100 yen. And how many yen do we need to do each mission? 1 click only will make me quit this game.

It’s just taken me almost 5 minutes to burn off my 7,615 energy doing the last Scion mission; I hope it’s a temporary issue and not a permanent feature. It is intolerably slow. For a Vamp with a lot of health and rage this is brutal. It really makes the speed of your conation so not relevant. By the way, I only have this issue when doing missions, nothing like this happens when I fight. I thought it was just me that had this problem; honestly, they have been making the game less and less enjoyable for some time now; who wants to bet they will try to convince us this change has something to do with "leveling the playing field"? Any takers?

Whatever the reason, it's been implemented without our consultation or warning. There’s no justification for diminishing our game play experience over this. It has operated just fine for years and now bang the game becomes a slow grind, its taking ages just to clear out my Blood points, say nothing of the time it’s taking to complete special mission events. Do you know what’s worse than multi clicking for missions? It’s trading items like wing pieces or lots of abilities because you have to click on the item. Send it, hit the resend button, wait for it to reload the page, and then send it again. It takes about an hour just to do a couple hundred trades.

Totally agree with all the people above. This is just unacceptable. Multiple mission clicking doesn’t give one any advantage that the others don’t have so it’s not cheating so why should you take it away? It’s SO boring now doing the missions. I like playing VWs very much and through all the changes in the past I never thought of quitting even for once but if this goes on than that’s it for me. I am sorry Devs but the missions in the game are just NOT interesting enough for anyone to sit there and waste their time by clicking one at a time; even the portal missions. Or maybe zynga really doesn’t want older players anymore? You have done a really good job to make game play as much boring as it can get.

To amplify and explain my earlier comments its worth pointing out the following for the devs benefit. Multilinking the button will not disadvantage anyone in the following areas:
    Combat: The combat in this game is not turn based, even in the arena. Since the start it’s always been more or less whoever had the better toys so to speak and what they brought to the fight. Multi clicking will not affect this.
    Job completion: Job/Mission/Events: These are completed faster with the aid of multilinking. It has to be remembered that a lot of players have built their Energy levels to very higher levels. Are they now to be punished for doing so? This had reduced this aspect of the game to a crawl for those players that do not benefit from fast connections and yes there are tens of thousands of those. even those who do have fast connection are not going to be interested enough to sit there for long periods trying to burn through their energy points 1 click at a time. To wrap up could you please explain to us the justification for this change? The responses so far would indicate this change to be an unpopular decision. If you do not intend to change this aspect back then how about a compromise and implement an additional mission multiple completion button of say 5X. Where said task is completion 5 times in one click.

Are you saying your entire page is reloading after one click? I ask because a few days ago I noticed the game started "lurching". By that I mean, when I click through missions I normally click three times, wait for the app to catch up, click three more times, etc. Up until a few days ago, between multi-clicks, the game would flash the result of each click in rapid succession, and then wait for me to multi-click again. Now when I multi-click, there is a pause (no longer than before, I don't think) and then the end result of all clicks is shown. At first I thought it was only registering one of my three clicks, but some quick click-math told me it was computing the clicks accurately. All that said, if you're seeing the page completely reload after one click, your frustration is truly justified. Having 7200 in energy myself, I couldn't imagine what that would be like and it would likely cause me to question whether or not I wanted to continue playing Vampire Wars.