Thread: The Sea Serpent and other new items in FishVille

The Sea Serpent and other new items in FishVille

Finally there's a new creature for 15 Sand Dollars. Thank you zynga. It's the best creature yet. Swims like an actual serpent would. And appropriately sized. It's going to be hard to top this theme. Finally there is a creature for 15 sand dollars! thanks. I like the tablet. So far this is the first theme I don't feel ripped off. Everything is not too bad on price so far. And the quality of the items I have seen so far, even the free ones are outstanding. Go look at the older theme items for SD. In fact go look at the Bayou crawdad for 18 Sand Dollars I laugh every time I think about that thing for 18 SD.

Re: The Sea Serpent and other new items in FishVille

Actually, I was wondering if there's any way to give the sea serpent back and get my 15 dollars. It's pretty in the store picture, but its mouth never closes and it just seems so stiff. Love the theme, wishing I had built up 18 dollars in time to get the Chimera instead. I think all the items for this theme are top notch The Sea Serpent and the Mushrooms are my favorite though. Love it all except the tablet but its okay but could be like 5 SD or 200,000 coins...

I have both and I like the serpent WAY better. I'm not as thrilled with the chimera. But, I still have to agree with everyone else that I LOVE this theme. I've been playing since the beginning of the year and this is the first theme that I went out and bought the background and all the pieces and actually did a theme tank. I even moved everything off of tank 1 to make room for it. which was no small feat considering tank 1 did have a waterfall with about 50 pieces that I had to move one piece at a time felt like it took forever.

Gee your handle reminds me of someone. LOL! Anyways, yeah same here, I bought this one because I ran outta time on the other one and it looks giant in my tank of all mini showfish. Stiff is ok as long as it ain't a floater. Before SD items were EXPENSIVE and SD chances from scratch tickets & mystery box were HIGH. But now SD items are CHEAPER and SD also drop rate which is abnormally frustratingly LOW. The way I see it, there were CHANGES, but no IMPROVEMENT at least from the players who don't buy SD's point of view.

Chances of getting SD's has not dropped. I am still getting 1 SD out of 12 mystery boxes I miss as many SD's from scratch tickets as I get but they are there, I hardly have time to visit many neighbors but when I do I still get the miscellaneous SD. And they have added the SD from weekly visits. We all have a bad run of luck occasionally. It's been a few days now and I have never gotten any SD from the scratch lotto tickets. I did get SD from a mystery box yesterday. and it's not like I'm the only one and the first one that complained about it. and I'm pretty sure that not all of us can have 'a bad run of luck' at the same time for consecutive days.

So I guess it's okay to talk about the lack of SD's in neighbor chests or anywhere and the frustration of game lag now. I agree with Herald. changes- yes. Improvements? Not so much. I used to play everyday, but the frustrating changes and problems that are never fixed max algae anyone? are driving me away. All of my regular fish starved to death long ago. And by the time I go check my tanks, all of my SD fish are sick. Which doesn't bother me like it once did. It's just not what it was. The themes are colorful and nice to look at, but that doesn't make up for the problems.