Thread: Playing Game in Xbox 360 While Recording Of Media Center Files through Extender

Playing Game in Xbox 360 While Recording Of Media Center Files through Extender

I love to play various games in Xbox 360 and also I love recording various files that is being used by me while I am using all the media center files. And I have been using all this files in the system, but I am not been able to do all this things simultaneously together. I just want to get the details that whether it is possible for me to work out with the games as well as the files that are there for media center. And I have done the set-up of the TV tuner in the system that I am using. Please help me out with this issue and a proper solution regarding this thread.

Re: Playing Game in Xbox 360 While Recording Of Media Center Files through Extender

Yes you can make the use of both the things together in your system but the only thing that you have to do is that, you got to check that whether the performance of the hardware is sufficient or not. And all it depends is on the working of the hardware and also the performance that is being provided by it. You can have to check out that whether both the activities are working out well with the system that you using.

Re: Playing Game in Xbox 360 While Recording Of Media Center Files through Extender

In this files you don’t have to open the files of the Media center and the things is that you have to along with both the applications. And also it is not necessary that you have to do any special kind of the settings and then it is that you have to just see that whether the connection of the TV tuner that you are using in the system is working out well or not. Just make the use extender and then just see that both the things are working out or not.

It is just that when the extender is being activated then it is that you can just make the use of the recorder along with the files and then it is that you have to see that whether the TV tuner is working out along with it or not. It happens that when you are starting the use of the extender then it happens that the working of both the tuner and also the recording is being affected. And just you have to exit from the location of the file and then just see that how both the things are working out together.

Hey I had the opportunity to try, and then during the recording of a TV with Media Center for Xbox 360 that was able to run and play a game while side by side the continuation of the record of the TV programs was being done. This also was able to do it while Xbox is kept off and then after that the pressing record and could not do all these things with a scheduled recording in place. With the option of the compatible TV tuner and TV signal, by watching live TV shows and movies on your PC and use of the extender allows you to easily record them to watch on your schedule.