Thread: Test Subjects in FishVille Not Getting Sand Dollars

Test Subjects in FishVille Not Getting Sand Dollars

hey ever since they have deemed us lab rats, i have not received one SD in any of my friends treasure chests, this is definitely irregular, i usually always get at least one and if i didn't get one that day for sure the next day i would get one from one out of the 30 or so friends i have. but it's been 4 days now or longer. and i haven't got one SD from the treasure chests! Anyone else noticing this? they should be rewarding us for still playing through all their testing!

Re: Test Subjects in FishVille Not Getting Sand Dollars

I am seriously loosing hope on the Sand Dollars in treasure chests if i don't get one soon i will have to stop visiting friends tanks completely! i have noticed same thing. no sand dollars for several days now from treasure chests and used to get quite regularly. i thought maybe it was just a streak of bad luck. Haven't seen one in a mystery box either. Personally I think Zynga puts Sand Dollars in a few treasure chests and mystery boxes just to shut people up.

Yeah. They were never very common in treasure chests, but the mystery chest occurrences are way down. I mean, the mystery chest rewards suck anyway, but come on. That and the gifting shops. I think Fishville may be trying to get us to leave. I noticed they reduce the percentage of the Antique bonuses also, I recently sold about 30 Greek Ruins and got no Sand Dollars as my bonuses. but i agree- they removed SD as a reward for antiques. I'm not a sick fish test subject, but I have not received any sand dollars from the chests in days. I check mystery chests on the regular, so I open anywhere from 40-50 a day. A bit ridiculous.

alright I finally got one but it literally has been 5 days of trying twice a day, with 30 friends I should get at least one a day like i used to, but ever since they made my account a test within the beta test game, adding a new dimension of sick fish, these meds cost Sand Dollar to buy, why make the occurrence of SD less? They were so rare before!! But Like i said today, I finally got one since they added the 'new feature', I think they need to change my treasure chest back the way it used to give me at least 1 SD a day not 1 every 5 days!

I have gotten 1 SD since I became a test subject and it was from a mystery box that had been sitting in my gift box. I visit about 15 tanks twice a day. They have dried up. Not gonna buy any, either. i got a sand dollar for the first 5 antiques i sold and nothing since, i get more coins than xp from the 15+ chests i visit twice a day and in the last 10 days have had 1 sand dollar and 1 box fish, i cant remember the last mystery box sand dollar it was weeks ago

I haven't checked treasure chests since the weekend, but the last time I opened Mystery Gifts (on Sunday) out of 11 boxes I received 3 SDs. Usually I'd get 1 in 10 or even lower odds. agree that the chance for getting an SD in the treasure chests is down, and i also thought that they stopped giving them as bonuses for antiques, but i actually happened to just get one for selling an antique helmet. and the helmets are what i have gotten SD's on more often than the other antiques. actually i don't think i have gotten an SD on ANY of the other antiques. just a thought..