Thread: Great Petmas Giveaway in Pet Society

Great Petmas Giveaway in Pet Society

Well I am playing Pet Society on the Facebook from the past few months. Recently I have heard that Great Petmas Giveaway going to be introduced in this game. Well I want to know what this mean by Great Petmas Giveaway? I am asking to all of you who are familiar with Great Petmas Giveaway. Also tell me which free gifts will be given to you in Great Petmas Giveaway. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Great Petmas Giveaway in Pet Society

Santa Paw is going to introduced in this year in the Pet Society and also you will get various kind of gifts by them. You will get free room to all the players. Well Pusskat has been proven very good pet year on this particular game. She is quite clean and tidy and also she has washed all the poor pets of mine who are unable to look after themselves. Let me know that there is Art Deco lamp available in to the mystery box of that particular pet.

Well I really loved Great Petmas Giveaway on the Pet Society on the Facebook. I am getting free gifts on this Great Petmas Giveaway thing. However I am thinking that it would be a great thing if I am going to get free room on the game. I am really happy because I am getting free gifts. It would be very great If they provide me wardrobe in order to walk in. I think it is really good gesture for this particular matter.

I think they are not going to give you things which you are looking for because they are available for the cost of 5 CC. Well I am thinking that people are looking for the marvelous mystery box then it is not included in to CC items at all. I have already checked in to the CC items but I have found all the items in the large amount. Have you given CC items which are costing of the 5CC or you are misleading since the box itself cost of 5CC however item is not the cost of 5CC in the game.

I really want to say thanks to Santa Paws in order to make an earlier delivery and leaving the lovely lamp at the doorstep of the house. I will be delighted if PF gives and gift whether it is PFC item or not. Well we have seen so far that PF makes people to get excited for this particular matter and but at the end of the day they make thing available by trading only. They are only pretending that they are good to users and avoiding the trading system.

I don’t know why people are complaining for anything in this game. I think all the people should be remain happy whatever they are providing to use whether it is CC item or non CC item. I think there will be little bit more money if you are not interested for the same. According to me no one is knowing that they will gift any boxes to us. They have not done anything like this in the past then I think it won’t be happen in this year also.