Thread: Everything you want to know about yard in pet society

Everything you want to know about yard in pet society

Hello everyone. I am crazy about social networking games. The one thing that like most of social networking games is new features launched inside them in regular basics which rise the interest of players in that particular game. I just heard from my friends that there is one new feature introduced by playfish in social networking game pet society named “yard”. I don’t have any information about this feature. I asked my friends, they also not aware about this term. If you know about this feature, I like to everything about it. I am sure you will never going to disappoint me about this. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Everything you want to know about yard in pet society

Yard is nothing but the empty space that you see around the house of your pet. This is a new feature introduced by playfish just to increase the interest of pet society lovers in this game. You can easily get access to your pet’s yard. For that there is first need to go towards neighborhood page. This is nothing but only source of navigation outside your pet’s home. Neighborhood page helps you to go towards many important sections of pet society. This page also allows you to visit your pet society friends in order to see outside to your friend’s house. Once you get neighborhood page you will see one icon named “Decorate Outside”. This icon is looks like hammer and nail. Simply click on that icon. After that you will get access to that particular part. this is nothing bu a extra decorative area given by pet society to all players.

Yard is really one of the creative features introduced by playfish in pet society. You can make use of yard for improving the appearance of your home. As you already know yard is just right behind your pets home. You can make use of doors, roofs, windows and all that for improving the look and feel of your pet’s house. The items to decorate your yard are really expensive one compared to other items. If you have descent amount of playfih cash, I will definitely suggest you to buy one those items. Playfish didn’t provide you access to yards directly there is a task that you have to perform first for getting access to your yard.

In order to get access to your pet’s yard there is a need to build one collaborative item named ‘‘Squirrel Tree Home”. There are two possible ways available in pet society to build this item. First way is try to send request to your at least six friends for getting Oaks, Roofs and Acorns. If you succeed to get two items of each category, you will definitely get access to your pet’s yard. If you fails to collect these items from your friends then last option remain is purchasing that item from store. There is need of 12 PFC to get ‘‘Squirrel Tree Home”. After purchasing it your pet’s yard will get unlocked automatically. After getting access to your pet yard you can put ‘‘Squirrel Tree Home” in recycling process for getting valuable 1584 coins. These coins you can use to purchase other decorative items for your home and outside area.

Pet society never allows you to put decorative items inside your pet’s yard unless and until you get “squirrel tree home”. Once you get this item playfish will definitely allow you to place your decorative items in that area. If you want to change the location of your house in yards area, simply click on your house and drag it over the place where you want to keep it. You are not allowed to place the small items anywhere in pet’s yard. There are square boxes present at this area for keeping small items like plant and all that. You are also not allowed to put one item over other.

Items that you purchase for designing your pet’s yard can be sold or gifted to your pet society friends. There are some items which are collaborative items for your house. You can expand your yards area by paying specific amount of money. The money or say coins that you have to pay behind each expansion are constant for fist three levels that are about 10000 coins. I don’t have any information about higher levels.

If you want to place a request to your friends for items that are required to get access to pet’s yard there is need to move in decorative mode firsts. Pet society never allows you to put request for such items when you are in other mode. There is simple way available to get information about all such newly introduced features is recently updated guides related to this game available absolutely free for all the peoples.