Thread: Pet Society and Guys

Pet Society and Guys

I know that large number of players are playing social games which available on the Social Networking Website like Facebook. Particularly there is misunderstanding regarding Pet Society on the Facebook. May players are thinking that this particular game is available for girls only. Even I have seen many guys who are feeling shy while playing this particular game. I am thinking that we should discuss on this matter.

Re: Pet Society and Guys

Yes it is very great to have an account on the Facebook to improve the social relation on this particular website. You are right many boys are feeling shy because they are playing the game Pet Society on Facebook. They are thinking that this particular game is developed for the girls and small children. Ell according to me game is game it does not make any difference for which the game is being developed if you liked then play do not think about the world.

I think there is lots of decoration hence they are supposed to think that this particular game is being developed for the girls and children. Well I have not found anyone who is playing the game just for sake of playing. I think all of my friends are playing the game because they love to buy new items and decorate the houses of them. According to my opinion one can consider decorating and taking picture of pets as part of the game. But visiting the Friends house and washing the pets is not having any enjoyment but it seems to do mindless labor.

I have found that the some of the players are playing the game for the completion of 99 projects or sticker albums. According to my personal opinion this particular game is being played by the girls. If some guys play the game which I am doing then I think that particular person really loves the game. However you know very well that many guys are playing the game Restaurant City a lot.

One of the friends mine call this particular game as Facebook Dress up game. It same as the dressing up the Barbie on the computer screen. I have also found that many people’s are finding joy for doing such a mindless labor so that you they can see some money on their account. Well I really enjoy dress up and decorating in this particular thing. it is the only where game I am able to get my dream pet though it is virtual but I really love to play.

Well I used to play this game from the school days of mine few years before. Many of the friends have been stopped to play the game leaving me. I don’t bother they are playing or not. However I am having lots of guy’s neighbors in the game of mine which are playing this particular game. In my personal view I welcome each and every person to play the game rather than keeping the Pet Society in to the tagging of girls or children’s game.

I think this game can be played by the boys who are not ashamed to be do the things which seems to be cute. In my personal view I really love to do cute tings. I really love to do Cooking, Fishing, Digging stuff in the game. It does not make any difference what people will think about me. I agree that town map is the most part of the game which simply makes man look more pretty stupid. I have complained about this thing but PF has ignored at all as it was happening every time.