Thread: DoW 2: Retribution Eyefinity Fix?

DoW 2: Retribution Eyefinity Fix?

I am having one issue which is related to the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II -- Retribution game where i am unable find the menu. Screen is zoomed out and i can see any menu. I can not find any option to play the game in Windowed Mode. If you are having any solution for same then do let me know so that i can get it working properly. Thank you.

Re: DoW 2: Retribution Eyefinity Fix?

By any chance you are getting any option to make the changes in the Resolution of the game as it seems to be the issue with the resolution. If you are able to make the changes in resolution then make the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. Also if possible then send me the screen shot for the gameplay so that i can provide you the exact solution for same.

It could be possible that this is the bug of the game and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to contact the developer of the game and ask them about the problem that you are going through. As they are the developer and they might be having detailed knowledge regarding the same. So if you can then contact the developer of the game i.e. THQ and see what response you are getting. I hope this will help you to resolve the same.

Regarding your problem i will advise you to create the new profile which will only use the single monitor. This is just the problem with the game only as i have checked the game in my computer and getting the same issue. So if you can then create the new profile and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

In

My Documents-My Games-Dawn of War Retribution-Settings

There is a file named "configuration.lua" open it with NOTEPAD and change the value of:

setting = "horizontalmonitorcount", value = 3

the "3" is the numbers of monitors that you have connected.

My problem is that i´m using SOFTTH and 3 monitors 20" and when i change the resolution to 4800x1200 the ground textures are missing. Im using a Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 4870 2GB With Catalist 11.3 and a Geforce 9800 GX2 as Physics. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by xiuocelotzin View Post
    My problem is that i´m using SOFTTH and 3 monitors 20" and when i change the resolution to 4800x1200 the ground textures are missing. Im using a Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 4870 2GB With Catalist 11.3 and a Geforce 9800 GX2 as Physics. Any idea?
    Have you tried deleting the hardware xml files in the user games folder that would be able to solve the textures missing problem. It also sounds like a driver issue, since the game seems to be rendering everything correctly and the corruption only appears on the monitors. Or, it could be also possible that the game might be designed to work in below resolution.

Yes, I lowered the specs only in some of the settings and worked properly at that resolution, thank you Hitman22, this game is heavy in hardware specs for Ultra resolution. Right now im trying for 3600x1600 i like better the vertical monitor view.