Thread: DoW 2: Retribution Long pauses during campaign

DoW 2: Retribution Long pauses during campaign

Hi all, I am just completed the chaos campaign in DoW 2 war game. I had an uncounted fun and enjoy on that time, but however I had a problem there, it automatically pauses for a long time before the loading screen appears, this happened in every time while start a mission. It happened last when I was finished the mission or quit from the windows. Is there any ever faced this type of problems or any information on this problem will be appreciated greatly.

Re: DoW 2: Retribution Long pauses during campaign

Hey dude, this is quite embarrassing type of problem with the new version of DoW II war game, though if you successfully complete the campaign with this problem in earlier then I don’t think this can be the issue for the game. I recommend you to check the game setting that you made in your system. I some of the cases I found that these types of problem might be occurred in your system, make sure that the gaming console is running properly.

Though this game is recently launched into the market, so I don‘t have any such kind of exact solution for this. Apart from that I recommend you to reload the game in your system. for that fist of all remove the existing one and then also remove the other gaming file those are stored in your system temporary folder and in the registry editor. Reboot your system and then proceed for the fresh installation. Try with this; it might be help you to figure out the problem.

Do you have any other game is your system? Or removed any game recently, then make sure that the game and the files of that are physically removed from your machine. In some of the cases I found that these type of long paused problem might be occurred for any other gaming console file, so for that run the disc cleanup process, it will remove those file from the temporary folder and from the registry editor if they are stored there. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you.

First of all make sure that the system specification that you are having is compatible to run the game that you are using. Check the system specification for the game. I was also facing relevant type of problem in my system , after that I also searched everywhere for the solution but did not any such type of positive reply, although also applied many of them, but nothing was helped me, after that I check out the full manual and other specification detail to run the game, and found that the hard drive space was not enough to run the game.

Is the graphical interface in your system is up to dated, I would like to suggest you to try once by reload the graphics driver, in some of the gaming console problem I searched and found this types of problem is occurred for the graphical interface. And for this the reload process works. ping to the device manager and right click on the display driver name, choose advanced recommended option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program and any location, browser and run the installation process, wait till eth process completes, and then reboot your system, I hope this will help you try with this.

As per my opinion I also think that the problem is occurring for any other third party software application, to run a high definition game first of all you need a better quality high definition graphical interface and along with this also required a good processor. So some times this can be happened for the third party software or visual program, if any one of this is applied in your system, simply first of remove that one and along with this also check the graphical interface is support the game environment.

As per my knowledge about this type of gaming problem, this can also be happened for the operating system, some of the files those are collaborating with the game installed files. But before that be sure that the game is properly installed and also the settings are proper. If you did not found any problem in the installation or in the settings, then simply check for the windows version. run the windows repair option, it will take few time to complete the process, after complete the process check whether there is any file is detected or not. Because I think there might be any gaming file is missing from there, so if this happens then by repair the windows version this will be recovered.