Thread: Counter Strike v1.6 or Counter Strike Source

Counter Strike v1.6 or Counter Strike Source

Fine I've been playing Counter Strike1.6 for approximately a year at present and from the time when source came out everybody has been lying on that source. Personally source has pleasant graphics except they prepared it moreover pragmatic similar to people pass away within three shots in the foot. This obtains all the entertainment out of the whole thing thus its essentially like everybody has an AWP that doesn’t have like much withdraw and doesn’t require to reload following each single gunshot. Therefore I would state 1.6 is approach superior regardless of its graphics. So what’s your opinion about this now?

re: Counter Strike v1.6 or Counter Strike Source

I think I'll take counterstrike 1.6, for the reason that I think that source is not so good with the internet modem. Besides these, I believe that the jerk could with my computer: 150 MHz, Geforce 1, 64Mb Ram and I do not think that on my hard drive, 2 GB fits. For those who want to play in LAN for them I think that both are better and can experience more from them.

I have been playing Counter Strike ever since the beta version released to market. I didn’t get bored by playing that game. The upgrade to steam as well as new 1.6 was essentially pretty good. A number of bugs were eliminated. However the source I really hate it. For some cause the general progress and game play was extremely sluggish. And I'm not chatting graphics wise, since I have high end gaming computer. However like if you charge on Source, I really can’t. I really don’t how I explain to you. In my point the Counter Strike 1.6 is the winner.

CS Source is as a game completely unacceptable because it does not matter whether at high or low graphics settings and resolutions at least as many frames provides friend faces on, and all less than 70 fps is not playable like a game. This is only because of which starts the mouse is increasingly slow, and contributes jerky image transitions (for fast movements). Since I praise me well my old CS, I've been playing the beta, and with that got over 200 fps like very fluid and without jerky (with fast mouse movements) transitions. CS 1.6 will definitely not be abolished, otherwise would only make enemies at valve.

Counter Strike 1.6 is mature and is accepted in eSports, but should the clans to the new CS: Source and prepare behind grieve not busted out of a CS 1.6 version. Thus, while conjuring the new CS: Source just a tired smile to the faces of the professional scene, they will have a problem when the old eSport Standard will be abolished and wins the cry of the sponsors to source more and more important.

Re: Counter Strike v1.6 or Counter Strike Source

Here is a completer difference between the 2 versions of Counter Strike.
    Counter Strike 1.6
    Advantages:
    • The weapon balance is balanced
    • No Resource eaters: CS running 1.6 on pretty much any computer system
    • Aiming at the CS 1.6 is reality-based and requires a lot of practice
    • There is no need for Internet access

Disadvantages:
    • The prepared on the Quake 1 engine based graphics headache
    • The bots are not a danger and prepare for some gaming fun
    • No more updates from Valve
    • The community is dying out slowly

Counter Strike Source