Thread: Name of the Bulletstorm Trailer song

Name of the Bulletstorm Trailer song

I have recently seen a Bulletstorm trailer video in youtube. While viewing first time I didn’t heard any sound of the trailer because there was no speaker at that time. Yesterday I have viewed the same trailer in a game CD with full of sound. However I really liked that song. But I didn’t get any of the sound file in the CD. Does anybody know what song is that? At least can anyone tell me the name of that song?

Re: Name of the Bulletstorm Trailer song

The demented Bulletstorm entitled to a new trailer as explosive as possible. Floated by the music of POD, the trailer to discover what makes the strength of the title of People Can Fly, namely: its graphics, gameplay with the system kill with skill and of course, the reigning eccentricity. So many good reasons to pre-buy this title promises to be one of the bombs these first months.

As far as I know that you can get the trailer song only in YouTube with the official trailer or some refurbished trailer. So there is no guarantee that the Trailer song is the official one or copied from some other source. So it is hard to know about the song and also its name. If you really want to get that song then you will need to download that video to your computer using YouTube downloader and then rip the song from that video. Other than this I don’t think that there will be any kind of download option in other sites.

I have never seen any of the trailer song in any site. I have heard that song only with trailer video. I know that song is extremely good and thrilling. The question is whether it is an official one or the copied. If it is official then you will surely get the song file in Game CD or installation folder. However every game trailer has a good music or may be a song. But you can’t get them from any site if you wish for download. That is really an annoying thing because I liked the Ghost recon Trailer song very much.

Actually there is no name for the trailer song of Bulletstorm. I have even looked into the official site of the Bulletstorm and there also I didn’t get any song name for reference. So I hope that there will not be any separate download for trailer song. But after several search I have found that the name of the song is Nine Inch Nails "Wish". It is a rock band song or may be a rocking song. So I think that you should search on Google by this name. You may not get this song for freely but you will obviously get the song for very little amount.