Thread: Wii Black Ops updated

Wii Black Ops updated

This is to inform you all that I have just finished with the update of the balckops. This is to inform you all that the update was quite good and it did not affect the wii softmod in any ways. Well I have just stated this topic to tell everyone that this update of the game is quite good and the various rumors that I am hearing about this particular update that it affects the functioning of the wii softmods. If anyone who have reported any problem then do let me know about it. Since we can get to know about such problem and we can try and help solve this problem accordingly.

Re: Wii Black Ops updated

After reading your post I am a bit confused now. The reason being that is I have many friends who have recently installed the updates online that were available in he websites and that has actually affected the wii. So I was not going for any updates that are available online. So I thought of better sticking with the old version that I have. I have a wii with homebrew and usb loader gx so will the update will affect my wii. Please do give me some reasons also why should I look for updating this particular game? So anyone interested then do reply to my query.

You need to ask your friend whether he was talking about the updating the wii for playing the game or the new updates which are newly released for this particular game. The updates for this particular game is released by the Theyarch. Well this update will actually help you fix all the bugs that are present in the games. so it is very necessary to keep your game updated. As far as te specification that you have specified it is quite ok for the game to be played in and it will not affect your wii at all. So I hope I am pretty clear with the suggestion that I have given here.

It is very great to hear that you all have actually gone with the updates. In m case I am not getting the prompt for the update. Whenever I am in the zombie mode I get an message saying that I need to update. So whenever I switch to the multiplayer format i do not get any notification of the update there. So I have to be stuck there. I cannot move ahead in the zombie mode at all. I can play rest other levels but not in the zombie mode. Everytime I look for the update prompt in the multiplayer mode I cannot get anything there. So what could be the problem here?

That’s actually weird thing happening with you. Well when i was in the multiplayer mode while playing the black ops I got a message which said that if you want to update. The only thing that I had to do is to click on the yes. The procedure got over on its own and I had nothing to do with that. Everything worked after the update and I think it is the best update that I have seen here in the recent times. It is quite sad that it is not happening in your case. However I would advice you to have a another look at the multiplayer format of the game and see if you getting any prompt of the update. Hope this helps.