Thread: Unable to find brown cows in CityVille

Unable to find brown cows in CityVille

Well I am playing this game from long back and it seems to me that I can’t find out the cows I need. I Can't seem to find the brown cows at all in the game. I don't see where I can win one in collections. I need them for the book store. It use to be chickens and then poof don't need chickens I need brown cows. Does anyone have these sort of cows with them if yes then let me know from you people have collected the same so that I can have one.

Re: Unable to find brown cows in CityVille

The brown cow can be purchased in the Market, in the Decorations tab. The Market is the same as the Build Menu. The market building comes from the Pea Collection and there you have to just place the coins that will definitely allow you to get the cow you need perhaps the required amount must be with you and then only you can have the same. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I was playing cityville since this application begun, my problem is i have completed most of the goals but i really hard enough to overcome the carousel which is need two brown cows but i can`t do to hint them since i need to trade in first the corner store but i cannot because i don’t know what business or housing i supposed to put on my town in order to complete and trade the corner store . Hint the brown cows in the market but i don’t know where to get them! Thank you and I`m hoping for your response.

The brown cows are a decoration item. Just search through your decorations in the market and you'll find them. Just buy 2 and place them on your city. The brown cows are a decoration item. Just search through your decorations in the market and you'll find them. Just buy 2 and place them on your city. The market is the build section then decorations, there was a problem with the brown cows on the quest that you’re doing so I'd suggest buy 1 brown cow 1st to see if it works if not try a white cow or a white chicken.

The brown cow is in the 'Decorations' tab of the build menu and to get the same you have to just visit the market and there you will definitely find the way where you will be getting the brown cow and as said that after getting the cow you must place it in the cow shed other then the city area or farm. And also placing the cow in the same will allow you to harvest the cow as soon as possible and you can then gain more coins.

Well I am having the same problem where the game always says me to buy a cow from the market. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am trying to buy a cow then it is telling me to go in the market to have a cow but in real I am not having the market only and don’t know what can I do in this case. So please help me out of this condition and let me here is the best place to get the cows and then get them into action.