Thread: Male voice changed to female in FrontierVille

Male voice changed to female in FrontierVille

I am having some problem with the FrontierVille. Actually when I went to game tonight to make use of my kid then I found that his voiced changed to a girl. Then I went into trying to redo him again and I cannot find the hat I used for my avatar in the game. So can you tell me that what is the deal with that? Is there anyone else who is having the same problem with this? If any of you know the reason for that then please let me know about that. Thank you.

Re: Male voice changed to female in FrontierVille

There may be some problem with the avatar that you are using and that is the reason that you are getting this trouble. My suggestion to you is to go to family album and then redo your avatar. This might solve the issue. If that is not able to solve the problem then you can try to do the reset of all the settings in that and see if that can let you out of the issue. If this helps you then please reply here so that it will be helpful to all the other users who are searching for the same.

I am also having the same problem with this and I tried re doing the avatar, changing outfit and all sorts but nothing worked for me. In desperation I tried with my main character and changing their outfit. Everything was just fine, so I changed back to my spouse and all of a sudden the skeleton mask was there as normal. Although all the things have failed to change his voice back to his normal mainly tones. It’s kind of weird to hear a bloke with a squeaky girly voice.

It might be possible that there is some problem with the sound system in your computer and that is why you are getting the issue like this. If you want to confirm that then you can play some other music and check if that is showing you some difference in the sound. If that is same for all sound then it will confirm that the problem is with the sound system in your computer. You can try to update the sound driver in your phone and see if that is able to solve the problem for you in any manner. I wish that this will be resolved soon.

I am having the same problem. All my children sound like girls, only one should. And my mothers spouse sounds like a woman as well. And I was able to change my spouses name and 2 of my children’s name but my third was unsuccessful as well as not able to dedicate the tombstones. I wrote Zynga an incident report. They replied back that they have been having problems with people losing progress on missions and they have jumped me forward to clearing 10 grass when I had only cleared 8. I am really confused since I finished that mission a long time ago and didn't even mention it in my incident report.