Thread: Quest progress resetting in FrontierVille

Quest progress resetting in FrontierVille

Hi all, I am having some problem in finishing the quest in FrontierVille. Actually, whenever I finish the quest in FrontierVille then it reset me back. If I finish that then this shows me the reward message and again let me back to the login. This is happening all the time. Is this only me who is facing this issue or there are some other users with the same problem. Please provide your views and suggestions regarding this. Thank you.

Re: Quest progress resetting in FrontierVille

I would like to tell you that it is the current bug that is related to visiting neighbors. My suggestion to you is that Do not do any quests that require you to work on neighbor's land until Zynga fixes this bug. Unless you want to post multiple looms for your friends, of course. Then you can finish the quest as many times as you like and post the looms. I hope that Zynga will solve the issue soon.

I got the low down on the mission and so started to prepare and bought any cows I needed, bought some trees, and crafted fire, cakes and fireworks. "The blasted internet went quiet" and rolled me back to before I began. I lost several hundred thousand coins, 39 care packages out of that. As for clearing your cache and flash websites, that makes no difference. All that does is clear your pass words and cookies. The in game cache you shouldn't need to clear. You shouldn't need to keep refreshing the game manually. It is just sloppy workmanship. You can’t help the occasional problem, but FV seems to have more than its fair share of them. And while I am having a rant my other halfs computer is not a small one, and he can run mafias and his bought games such as unreal tournament with no problem. Yet when he loads frontierville, it over heats and he has to turn it off.

I get the "internet went quiet" once in a while, maybe once every other day. I don't know that clearing caches and cookies have much to do with this. We know this game has many different servers to accommodate the players. I firmly believe these issues are server based. It is the only logical reason behind some having no issues, most having a few issues and then chunks having the same issues at the exact same time. I was on the February bug thread and couldn't believe all the pages of the same issue (over the last 3 days). How can that many players have such a specific issue like this and it be because they need to clear caches? I have never cleared a cache and I have minimal to no issues.

The OP was not complaining about a mission or request, they are having actual game play issues. I wonder if you would get over it if each time you logged in your peanuts were withered, you unwithered them, got a freeze page only to log back in and find half of them gone and no progress made? These are actual, legitimate issues going on with the game right now. Just because you don't see or know about them does not negate the fact that they are happening. Try popping over to the bugs thread once in a while and educate yourself. And just to clarify, I am not one having these issues but I read many posts that were almost verbatim what the OP said. I feel for these players, so be a little kinder when replying to their threads or simply stay out of it.