Thread: Can't remove inactive player from franchise list in CityVille

Can't remove inactive player from franchise list in CityVille

I have looked through the known issues concerning franchises, but mine seems to be a bit different. I placed a franchise in a friend's city months ago, but she never opened it. I emailed her asking her to remove it, but she says it's not there. I went to check her city, and sure enough, it's not there. But it's still showing up in my franchise list as not having been opened. My only option is to remind her, which does no good since it doesn't exist in her city. I simply want it removed from my list of franchises. Anyone else has this problem. Anyone have a solution for the same.

Re: Can't remove inactive player from franchise list in CityVille

At this time, there is no way to remove a franchise from your franchise list. If your neighbor denies or does not accept the request, it will stay on your list with 'remind' next to it. Ask her if she could place an Empty Lot, and see if she gets a prompt to accept/decline your request might have gotten lost if she had multiple requests at a time for one plot. I guess that may help you to get an appropriate solution from the same.

If you delete the neighbor, will the remind button go away. Is Zynga working on a way for the user to adjust the franchise problems when the person I have placed my franchise with has not accepted declined the franchise. I realize I cannot get my coins back that I used to place the franchise, but I'm hoping Zynga will give us a way to eliminate the wasted items in our franchise folder. I guess this will definitely help you to e the issue.

But you did not address my question Is Zynga going to look into this and try and get it fixed. It would be nice to know one way or the other. They have said that there will be franchise improvements, which you can view in the thread below. As to what that entails and when it will happen then you just see whether it helps you or not and I guess you will be soon able to remove franchise list in CityVille.

The CityVille Team and Zynga would adore to take a instant and thank you for all your contribution and feedback. They are still civilizing the game and without outstanding feedback this would not be likely to be happen . They will soon be understanding novel goals and features. In addition, they will carry on speaking to the presentation problems and enduring to enhance your knowledge. They are at present working on some of the top proposals relayed to us by our group of people.

I am sure that there will improvements on the franchises for which all the users are waiting and then there will be no issues with the players who are playing the game online and competing among others or rather they are enjoying the game. So I suggest the users who are really waiting for the things to happen then you have to just be patient and then see how the new changes in the game gives new impetus to the players to enjoy the game play.