Thread: Angry Birds cheats and tips (iPhone)

Angry Birds cheats and tips (iPhone)

I am having the iPhone as well as utilizing it from the last few months. I have as well installed the angry bird on my iphone as well as it is really doing well and love this unbelievable game which is entertaining me from last few days. But I want to know about Angry Birds cheats and tips. Have anybody played this game as well as know about anything about Angry Birds cheats and tips then please inform me.

Re: Angry Birds cheats and tips (iPhone)

The popular fun game called Angry Birds can already experienced in many months hundreds of thousands of players around the world from the very cute and entertaining game play with lots of action and suspense. As the name suggests, come in the game birds from there. The player must fight these evil and miserable opponents that often protect themselves with stone walls and wooden wall in front of the birds. To defeat the opponents the player has a sling and a number of birds with different functions. With a lot of momentum and a little skill, you can defeat the enemy as a kamikaze flight.

The further you go in the battlefield; it is more different birds to shoot at the green pigs. I'll show you know how you can best proceed if you shoot with several birds and must fulfill the function of birds.
    » Red birds: they are only for use for easy destruction because they do not do much damage
    » Blue birds: they might have more to destroy walls of glass, stones, etc. are used, as it triples when you type while flying on the screen
    » Yellow birds: they are also very well suited for destroying any objects. If you click when you fly on the screen they are very fast, so they have a lot of strength
    » Black birds: these are the bomb. They should be best just fly to the destination point and then explode by itself. My experience was that they then inflict the most damage. Of course you can also tap close to the finish point on the screen so that the bombs explode earlier, but my experience is that they have done then not quite so much damage. It is best to shoot it pretty well in gaps where they can burrow.
    » White birds: they are perfectly suitable for an air attack, as they throw down when typing on the screen an egg. The white birds are therefore very well placed to destroy places that are not accessible by other birds.

If we have to get familiar with the functions of all birds, a little bit and tried range ht with a lot of tactics to the game, you should really come more and more. You just have to have patience to aim at some levels and good. Think about what you can do what and with what birds you best to the pigs to destroy them. If you still need help with any levels where you absolutely cannot go on, you can also write me, I try as best as possible to help you. Have fun and good luck playing!

Instead of Angry Birds cheats we have something else for you. Apparently it is possible to change the score by adding the iPhone "jailbreak" and from iFile through the documents folder of the game directory using burrows. So you could with a few lines of code all Golden Eggs under the nail tear. Their own hand at making but actually more fun...

Birds used the bomb, destroying massive structures around or if many pigs are on a pile. The splitter birds can very well trigger chain reactions and a blow the whole map affected draw. As with the classic Worms that was probably for Angry Birds Godfather, there is no one solution to a level. You can catapult to your heart's birds and just see what happens. Better than Angry Birds cheat codes, which did not seem to give it, but the Golden Eggs. Here they are hiding...

The latest craze among iPhone Games is the new game Angry Birds. Really great done - especially with a huge fun factor provided. Small evil birds must be shot with a large catapult so that you take wood and Stein Construction so that they collapse. A great mixture of Monkey and-shoot grouse. High addiction factor rated benefits.