Thread: Pet Society: Is anyone else starting to feel Cash Coin burnout?

Pet Society: Is anyone else starting to feel Cash Coin burnout?

Hello friends I have been playing this Pet Society game for over a month now and already I have started getting to face allot of problems as with the cash coins are concerned. I would usually buy too much of the coins from the inventory every week so as to get along smoothly with the game, but from last few days I have found that there is some reduction in the quantity of the cash coins that were there in the game, Also there is a sudden hike in the prices of the items that we usually buy from the inventory so can some one let me know that is this price going to be fixed or is that this is just for the sake of a litmus test for us.

Re: Pet Society: Is anyone else starting to feel Cash Coin burnout?

Hey I even find that there is a sudden hike in the price of the items that we usually buy from the store and that it is really getting to my skin since we have to go without buying anything for allot of days due to increase in price of the item and that we would not be able to get the items or the pets that we would certainly like to have. I have been having allot of troubles due to hike in the price of the inventory items and therefore for me I would want to request Playfish to get rid of this prices as quickly as possible,

Hey what I think that why Playfish has increased in the price of the items that we would easily get through the coins or the cash is because that there has been quite a anonyms activity going in the game such that the users are using some kind of cheats to get the coins and the cash to buy all the items. So Playfish is trying out to get rid of this kind of activity and due to which they have increased the price of the items so as to get some hard time for all of us, who does not have any kind of tricks to get the cash from anywhere.

Hey whatever the Playfish has done is absolutely great and that this kind of activity should not be taken in any case as possible, what I think is that the game should be as ethical as possible and that they should instead of increasing the cost of the items, they should take all the major steps that are necessary in order to insure that none of the user will try to take advantage of the undesired activity inorder to get the coins or the cash from any un trusted source using any un trusted activity.

Guys I have already stopped playing this game since the day I have heard and saw that the prices for buying the costumes for our pets has been increased. I think that this is really very unacceptable such that there is of no use increasing the price of any of the items that are there inside the game. Well this is certainly not a stock market where the prices go up and down every instant, we as a gamer would want to enjoy the game to the fullest and that is why the developer should certainly look for the customer perspective and should act accordingly. They should first ask us before making any kind of changes in the game.

What I think that if all request Playfish to reduce the price of the items then they will surely look into the matter and will take the necessary actions as early as possible. What I think is that we should all send some kind of escalation regarding the problem that we are facing in the game and that if each and everyone requests for the same then what I think is that in the distant future they will surely look in reducing the price which they have increased.