Thread: Angry Birds PC version updates?

Angry Birds PC version updates?

I need to ask this from you all. the angry bird pc version which was released a year ago has it got any updates yet? I am very eager to know about the updates. Since i want this particular version to be easily compatible in the mobile as well. So that's why i am searching the internet and looking for the best possible websites that will give me some inputs on this particular issue. so anyone having some knowledge about this particular game and who are willing to provide me with the useful information may get back to me as early as possible.

Re: Angry Birds PC version updates?

I am not sure whether the updates will soon be available or not. I am saying this because i have heard in some websites that the developers are soon developing updates for the mac and the pc version of the game. They have mostly confirmed that the updates will soon be launched to compete with all its competitors specially from ios. So this is what the update that i can give you currently. While i cannot confirm on this particular news because it is just a news published in a website. So in case anyone wants to share more information on this topic then they are welcome to share it here.

If you are talking about to play in the mobiles then let me inform you that the angry birds have released their versions not only for the apple iPhones but also for the android phones and the blackberry phones. Well they have applied this strategies after getting to learn that the game has received overwhelming success and hence the pc version is also released. Well i cannot confirm about the updates of the pc version but the mobile version of the angry birds are easily available. Well what you have to do is check out the application stores for the particular mobile that you are using and if you are able to find it then you can easily install the particular game in the system itself. So i hope you have got the necessary information here. i am expecting that you are clear with all the confusions. In case you still have any doubt on any matter then do let me know about it.

Absolutely i agree with the above user i think it is true that the mobile versions for the angry birds game is increasingly becoming popular these days and hence i would say that you must have a check with the application stores that are available for your phone. So do have a look at them. Talking about the updates i am getting to hear a lot of update news for the iPhone customers. I have heard more such 15-40 levels are being added for the game. So this is what the latest news that i am getting from the web. Well i would be interested to know any more updates from you all. so guys do keep updated here.

It seems we will have to wait for the updates of the pc version of this particular game. So i think we will have to wait till the angrybirds people confirm on this particular issue. well i am expecting that i would be able to play the game very easily in my new android phone. So i am looking for the android version of the particular game. Anyways thanks for all the information that you have shared here. it was great to see many people taking interest on this particular topic. So thanks everyone.