Thread: How to earn money in pet society

How to earn money in pet society

I hope you all ware about the online game pet society. This is one of most famous games in recent days in the market of social networking games. I recently start playing this game. I need your help to solve one problem. I just need your help to earn more amount of money. I already read the manual available on facebook. It didn’t really help me to know the ways to earn money or say coins. I hope you will never going to disappoint me about this problem. I am waiting for your replies desperately. If possible to you try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advice.

Re: How to earn money in pet society

There is one ideal way to earn money in quick successions in pet society is lottery prize. If you really want to win them there is need to play this game continuously. As far I come to know from my friends if you played pet society for five days in a row there is a chance to earn lottery prize. As far my knowledge is saying there is a chance to win almost 2,000 coins behind each lottery prize. There is bar present at right hand side of your game window. This will keep on rising when you logged in continuously for five or more days in pet society. Once get full there is chance to gain the related lottery prize.

In order to earn coins in pet society simply click on the advance tab present inside your friends list. You will get almost 30 points behind the first 50 active pets you visit. By the time this amount decreases. I will suggest you not to use this option after these coins decreases to 10 coins. You can also earn coins by betting with your friends inside the stadium. And the simplest way to earn coins is visiting your pet society friends. I don’t how much amount of coins you get after visiting.

There are number of trophies present inside the pet society. They are also responsible for providing you valuable coins or say money in this game. I have information about three trophies. They are as follow:-
    • Gold trophies provides you 150 coins.
    • Silver trophies able to give you 100 coins.
    • And bronze trophies that provides 50 coins.

If you want to know more about these trophies simply click on the icon of green book present at left hand side of your pet society’s home screen.

The smartest way to earn money for me is vegetables. Try to plant as many vegetables possible to you. After planting vegetables don’t sell them in one or two days. Let them grow for at least nine days in order to gain maximum profit from them. Sell them after nine days and receive coins against them. You can also use the option of planting trees. I don’t think so it is an ideal option for earning coins. If you still want to plant trees try to select only those trees whose fruits has selling price up to 85 coins.

Around your home area there are trees. Bump those trees. There are some trees in pet society able to provide you coins. Is there is special theme available you might get maximum number of coins by bumping the trees. Is possible to you try to bump the trees present at your friends home area in order to get some extra coins. up till now I collect nearly 1000 coins from my friends trees.

If there are duplicate or say rare items available at your side you can make use of them to earn coins. You can trade the items you get from GMB’s in official pet society trading forums. To know more about such ways try to use the guides available on net. I am also using the same one to get all the information about small small thing of online game like this.

Hey Guys,

I found an android application named Cash On App in Google play store. It looks cool for free recharge. It allows us to download the apps of your choice, and get credited with some points and can do recharge for free... I love it so much.

Give a try you guys will also love it as I do