Thread: How to earn paw points in pet society

How to earn paw points in pet society

I am paying pet society which is nothing but a social networking game available on very famous site facebook from last three weeks. All the steps in this game are simple one except one. It turns very difficult to me paw points. Most probably due to lack oh knowledge about the place to get paw points. I need your help to know all the possible pathways in this game which will help me to earn more paw points. I am requesting to all the pet society lovers to help me to get rid of this problem. I am waiting for your replies. I ask my friends but they are also facing similar kind of problem with this game. Now you are only ray of hope for me to get solution for this. try to get back to me with your suggestions as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Re: How to earn paw points in pet society

For earning taking your level up quickly in pet society you have to earn paw points as much as possible. There are number of ways available in this game to earn paw points. Actually I am beginner in this game up till now I follow the simple way to earn paw points in this game. That is keeping on visiting your other friends. I like to follow this step this step because this consumes very less energy. Behind each visit you will get maximum five paw points. There is also one more way I know to earn paw points in this game, but this option consumes more energy than previous option. That option is try to participate in race events. You can participate in race at most 10 times in the duration of 24 hours. If you don’t have sufficient amount of energy I will definitely suggest you to go with first option only.

PET’s are also an important source of paw points in this game. Every time you logged in this game be sure about one thing that is, is your all pets are washed properly or not. If not wash them without wasting any time this will provide you specific amount of paw points in this game. Grooming also responsible to provide you paw points in pet society similar to washing. The amount of paw points you get groom your pet is totally depends upon how dirty they are at the time of washing or grooming. Along with your pets also kepp close on look on your friends pet’s also. It is good habit to take care of your friends pet also in order to earn extra paw points.

The easiest to earn paw points in pet society is planting vegetables inside your garden. Most of the peoples playing pet society don’t know this trick to earn to earn paw points. if you really want to take your level up as fast as possible I will suggest you to stick with this option instead of trying difficult things to get them. There is limitation on fields on which you are allowed to grow vegetables. Rule of the pet society allows you to plant and grow only in two fields. Another way to earn paw points is whenever possible to you try to play with your pets. You can throw the balls towards your pets for making them jump to catch that ball. The paw points you get from this procedure is depends upon how many times your pet jumps to catch that ball.

If you have number of friends in pet society you can easily earn number of paw points by sending gifts to them. Whenever you send a gift to your friends you will rewarded with some paw points. I don’t know you aware about this option or not. Inside game window there is a option present named “recycle”. This option is especially used for recycling you’re your items. Whenever you click this option and enter some item for recycling purpose you will get some paw points. This is an ideal use of waste material present on your home. The amount of paw points you get are completely depends the price of particular item that you put inside recycling option.

I have some type of plants those will help you to earn paw points. First one is “Gigantic vegetable” this takes around nine days to provide you 50 paw points. The second one is “very large” they are responsible for benefiting you with 30 paw points in eight days. Third one is “above average” they provides you 20 paw points and takes around six days to completely grow. Fourth one is “average”, ideal one for providing 15 paw points in five days. The last one I know is tiny provides you 2 paw points in one day.

You will come to know about each and every possible way to get paw points in this game. I will suggest you to make use of guides available on internet in order to get rid of this problem. I also know that whenever possible to you try to purchase some items from option shop which will appear after clicking on the globe option. Every time you purchase an item you will get rewarded with some paw points. Up till now I am able to collect nearly 150 paw points by using this option only. If you have sufficient amount of money in your account you can use this option.