Thread: Is anybody still throwing snowballs in FarmVille?

Is anybody still throwing snowballs in FarmVille?

Hi all, I like to pass my free time on the FirmVille. I am facing some problem with this at present. Actually whenever I visit my neighbors then I get the popup for the snowballs though, I have left the snowballs earlier. I am not able to understand that why I am getting these messages. If there is anyone else who is also facing the same problem and have any suggestion on this then please post that over here.

Re: Is anybody still throwing snowballs in FarmVille?

I am not sure about this but I think that it will go away when the snowmen are disabled. I only have a couple of neighbors but still they are doing this and I retaliate because I am guessing they want me to but yeah, it is definitely worn out its welcome. I have the same couple of people throwing snowballs at me. Drives me crazy, but they are real life friends that I do like, so I patiently wait for the graphic to load. So it’s a game, don’t take that seriously and wait. This will disappear automatically.

You know considering that most players now hate this feature, even if someone did still throw them; they are not going to publicly admit it. I threw one the other day in fact. My mouse is a bit dodgy and decided to have one of its tantrums just as I was going to click on the X. Of course the cursor moved and I threw the snowball. Instead of hitting the person, who is an inactive neighbor, I got "Your snowball missed so and so and hit so and so". Well that started everyone up again for a few hours. It died down just as quickly as it started.

I am having two neighbors still doing it. One is a new player so I retaliated for a while because she started playing after the Holiday season and since she only has four neighbors (RL friend) I figured I would play along and help her get snowballs. The other neighbor is not a new player or a new neighbor and I really want to scream at him and tell him to stop throwing snowballs at me because it really locks up my farm and it's annoying as heck. I seriously wish they would disable it already. One day it looked like he visited me, threw a snowball and came back to tend something else and threw another one because I had it posted twice on my wall.

Those snowballs do not work at all; therefore I try not to throw them. I click on the X for the reason that I do not want my friends to obtain a useless alert on their wall but this is ridiculous in view of the fact that they do not work anymore; why leave it any longer? It is also useless if people cannot ask for scarves and buttons anymore, so I hope they take it away soon. I wish that we will get more comment5s on this soon.

None of my neighbors throw them at me anymore. I certainly don't. It is annoying and time wasting, and it puts me off from visiting my neighbours farms because it takes so long and freezes my screen when I get the pop up. It was fun the first week but now it is annoying when you go to neighbors and have to wait forever for that stupid pop up. Then I have a couple that still throws at me and I wait on that pop up to load. So, ready for this to be over and gone.