Thread: Bad neighbors irritate me in FarmVille

Bad neighbors irritate me in FarmVille

I set out one of each mastered tree behind its mastery sign. I let them all grow their fruit and am leaving them that way as decoration. Two days in a row, I have had the same neighbor attempt to harvest my trees. So, I put a signpost right next to my little grove saying "Please do not harvest these trees". Today,I went in and there he was on the 5 trees right next to the sign. I even had one of my better neighbors acknowledge the sign. I just wanted to know your point of view regarding this.

Re: Bad neighbors irritate me in FarmVille

I am not preaching but I will tell you how I take care of neighbors who harvest what I do not want them to. Instead of accepting their help, I dismiss them. They get the coins from doing whatever they do, and I am not stuck with what they did. That being said, I wouldn't be happy either. You have let them know those trees are off limits, they should respect that. I hope this will help you avoid this problem. Thank you!!!

Were all of your plots "fertilized" via a fertilize all? I am just curious about that Most people don't touch my trees or animals, but once I figured to "fertilize all" right before harvest, people stopped harvesting the trees and animals altogether. All of my neighbors are good friends and yes, I do have one neighbor that drives me bonkers, but she is like that in real life, so it is kind of to be expected. She takes the game so seriously, customizing every post (posting pig slop from visiting, with a note attached "I hope your piggies like it!" and stuff like that). Nothing my neighbors do bugs me. I don't really care what they do on my farm or how they play their game. For me FirmVille is a game I play for fun. I don't stress over it.

I don't care much what all they do on my farm, if it’s something I don't want done at that time I simply dismiss it, not everyone reads the signs. I don't do trees or animals as a rule (only on inactive farms) I just don't ever read the signs unless it’s a message left on my own farm. I hardly ever click on those signs. The few times I did, it was usually some personal message from my neighbor’s to them. So I am not interested in clicking those little boards unless someone plants one on my farm. Plus they usually read something like "I love what you have done with your farm" or I've seen a couple that say something along the lines of "I love you (insert pet name)" etc.

I had one that only tended to my garden. I mean come on, you can obviously tell that I do not intend to ever harvest those plots (I even bought an unwither ring just to keep them in bloom). I got tired of worrying about clicking on the wrong thing when I would go to dismiss her, so I after I sent her several messages, which she ignored, I promptly removed her as my neighbor, deleted her from my friends list and blocked her. Neighbors who won't post stuff up so they can get 'more' then someone else, in regards to items such as Holiday items. It's not terrible; more annoying that they are clicking others feeds but won't put them up themselves so they can have brag rights.

I don't have any bad neighbors (i.e. crazies) as I actively evict those I consider useless/weird. I never issue a warning beforehand and never reply to "why did you delete me" messages. Most of those I hose are stale/dead accounts anyway or suspect spam/data harvesting accounts. I do have one who never returns truffles, but she does help with everything else so she's loved. She also "like" all the foals I post so that's also cool. Truffles are of course no longer sent to her. She doesn't speak my language and I can't be bothered messing with Google translate to talk to her about it. Summing her up, she's cool as a neighbour, just not worth posting truffles to. The only real time neighbours will touch my trees/animals is because I accidentally fired off a "fertilise all" prematurely. I don't leave my animals or trees long enough most of the time anyway. I keep a note when things are ready, to the minute