Thread: Stuck at one mission in FrontierVille

Stuck at one mission in FrontierVille

I would love to see a picture of how you got 90 cows, A Mixture of several tree's (Apricot's, Peach, etc Along with the Oak & Pine's) where u can whack 300 times, and harvest the others, All the Building's we have had to do already, All the other animals, all the junk we have had to collect. The things we have to do for this expansion is absurd then you want to throw another building on us? I have tried for 4 days to get thorns and at a standstill nothing. I have already had 9 friends quit in the last 3 days. This is Pathetic!

Re: Stuck at one mission in FrontierVille

I for the moment moved all my stuff to the side of my homestead to make room. I did all my cows, and planted apricot trees then sold them after that part was done. I bought saplings, chopped them, planted more there, and chopped them, and so on and just finished last night with the wheat and the mission. It's not a timed mission so it's not like there's a rush, it can be done at any pace. I just choose to do mine as fast as possible. I like the new mission a lot and am enjoying the game.

It's not that bad; it just takes a bit of time is all. I cleared out a big area on my homestead and got the thorns. It took about 3 days to get all five, but they appeared. I happened to have 33 adult cows, so I sold those off, bought 49 more to get up to 82, used some animal boosts, and waited out the last couple of feedings to grow them to adult. Now I am full up with a mix of wheat and peanuts. You just have to prioritize the tasks and shift things around as needed. I quite like the challenge of it. Just go one task at a time and it won't seem so overwhelming.

I figured a quest was going to come soon that needed debris and trees so I was preparing for it a few weeks back. I had 4 thorns and with the large amount of horseshoes I got recently for doing the NY's missions I just got one then with it. I keep on hand at least 40 to 50 animals each and I had already 50 adult cows so waiting on my others to mature. It hasn’t been too hard. Don't you want it to be a little complex, challenging? I know I do. Now I would say a complaint of pushing other games on us to complete a quest is worthy of a complaint but not what the OP has complained of. Now I do have to say the Pony Express foot prints look pretty big, bigger then what we have had before so that I am concerned of cause even with an expansion it’s not like you get but one row and that not enough to pout that big footprint on. Zynga does need to take in consideration that if you have played this game and bought every building there is your suppose to and have all the animals and fruit trees, we are lacking space here. That’s my concern here. Not the somewhat challenging quests.

I got all of my thorns plus some by leaving a patch open on my land overnight. I chopped down all of the trees I had and purchased saplings for the rest. I am going to get a ton of trees while I am done the expansion so may as well get rid of what I have got. I utilized Animal Ready Boosts from the Bear Collection to speed up my cow's growth but I was in no real hurry to get that done. I am just not patient and couldn't stand to keep waiting 12 hours in between feedings. I have now cleared a patch of land to build my Pony Express Building knowing that by the time I am done with it, I will be done with the Expansion and I will have all of the room I need. If the game causes so much frustration, don't play. It's pretty simple. I gave up on Farmville because I couldn't stand how boring it got. At least FrontierVille does stuff to keep it interesting. With that said though, I wish we didn't have to request so much from our neighbors to get stuff done.

I am enjoying the Chaos!! Really I am, I managed the cow part in about one hour. I have 20 stuffed bears, so lots of animal ready waiting, the wheat is still growing but I figured I would spread out the load to 3 plantings and that will suffice as, my friends watered enough for me to only need to plant half anyway. As for the pony express, my feed is frantic, so I am "helping" whilst "helping myself", because one time I get the room, I should have most of the parts and I will hire the 4 needed hires, one time my wheat has grown, simples, no panic, just love it.

I understand what the over person was kind-of talking about. Me being a low level low neighbor try to do all of the missions and try to have fun. I do feel stress in all these missions cause there is not at all a break earlier than the next one comes out and it is hard to take your time and stop and smell the new roses (of which I had to go troll for new neighbors for and still haven’t planted a single one). I would love to have that power player stock pile of care packages and energy too. I visited 9 neighbors yesterday to get cloth because I have none and it told me I was done for the day, huh I hadn’t played since the night before. I tried to post more than one request on my feed and it told me I am hogging the feed come back in 3 hours, which has been like that for me for 3 weeks. So yeah I understand the original poster and am trying to enjoy this game and am getting stressed just trying to keep up before some new thing comes out tomorrow.