Thread: PlayFish: Boycotting PF cash

PlayFish: Boycotting PF cash

Well I am playing Pet Society on Facebook from past few weeks. I have noticed very huge rising the price of CC items. Well let me know if all the players went for the protest in against of raising of the CC price. All the players should go for all the non CC items rather than go for CC items. In short boycotting CC items. What will happens to the trading forums and whether PF will bankrupt or they will fire some the employees from the organization. Let me what is your speculation in this matter.

Re: PlayFish: Boycotting PF cash

Well I am not going to co operate from this particular matter. This is not a good idea at all. I am not thinking that employees of the PF will get some trouble if we boycott for CC items. Because they have already prepare for this thing before the arising of point of Boycott. I think it won’t work at all. In past I have seen that people will boycott the CC items for may times but still many of people are going to buy CC items. But if we are looking for the desire results then we are supposed to do complete boycott. If large number of people goes for boycotting then I think PF need to react for this particular thing.

According to me PF will definitely bankrupt. People should think in to tiny mind of them that PF is not making CC to make the game kind of worse for the bad players. They have to do this in order to survive in to business. Are thinking that all the employees of PF will get fired than I think you are wrong. If we boycott for this entire thing then they will simply stop to make CC which will result in to closing of the game so that you will not have anything after closing of the game.

Well into industry of the Social gaming all the games are having the lifespan of the 6 months to 12 months. After competing with that amount of period of time the count of the players gets drop down. Once this happens income to this game decrease gradually hence there are fewer features into game. Well if you successfully boycott this particular game then PF will simply conclude that this particular game will not provide any profit or in simple terms it is not the money maker one. Hence they will reduce the new updates to the game and closing of the game at the end of the day.

I really love the games which are provided by PlayFish but I am still confused about the thing of boycott regarding the CC items. Well I have gradually decreased the CC items which I was supposed to buying. I am going to buy the items which are really necessary for me because I can’t afford the increased price of CC. I will decide to boycott if there are large number of persons is doing the same thing against of the PF.

Well I want to know how you will organize the boycott on this particular matter. If you are thinking that all the people who are visiting the forums are going to boycott then now way it won’t happen. They are the very small number of the persons who are playing this particular game. I think it is not possible to convince each and every single CC buyer in this particular game. Especially in the scenario where all the peoples are having own thinking in terms of CC prices and total amount of CC items.

Well I really love to play this game and I am going to play and put my money into it. If each and every person boycotts then PF will simply close the game and which will be really sad news for me. Well PF earns money from us when we are buying some cash coins with discount as well. Well I have found that this particular thing is already done and known by the lost of people. I think there will be a good balance if there are small numbers of CC items which we can play and spend as well. I am hoping that PF will consider this particular thing.