Thread: Bulletstorm campaign is buggy

Bulletstorm campaign is buggy

Last night when I was playing bulletstorm on my ps3, I saw that the game was loading which apparently took me to the main menu where it showed me “resume campaign”, “new campaign”, and “restart checkpoint”. So I choose the “new campaign” option as it seemed that the campaign was just a demo. After which I started the game and suddenly while playing I came across a cutscene and the screen went black. When I tried to restart the demo it showed me echo mode instead of a campaign. I am completely blank and would need your views on this issue, and is there a solution to it.

Re: Bulletstorm campaign is buggy

I have played the bulletstorm game and I have to say that the game is really fun. So far I have been successful to complete echoes 2 star and I have not yet been able to campaign because I have had some graphical issues a kind of graphic bug or something. And the worst part was that I have been playing the cracked version so could not proceed further which turned out to be a total disaster.

The bug that you have mentioned is a unique one and as far as I have noticed no one has encountered such a bug. I think you should try to check the system requirements and see if it fits perfectly fine. In many cases I have seen if you don’t play a particular game on its specified system requirements than you may face some unexpected bugs. Or you can even try updating the drivers required for the graphical card.

If you need the minimum system requirements for bulletstorm than check the following :
    A. You will need OS like the windows Vista with service pack 2, or win XP with service pack 3 or even a win 7 will do.
    B. Processors like the AMD Athlon X2, or an Intel core 2 duo or any other equivalent processors running at speeds of about 1.6 Ghz.
    C. Minimum of 1.5 RAM.
    D. 9 Gb of free memory space on your hard drive.
    E. A graphic card of either Vram of 512 mb, nvidia, or something equivalent.
    F. And a internet connection i.e the TCP/IP.