Thread: Unable to buy Hot Rod Seeder in Farmville

Unable to buy Hot Rod Seeder in Farmville

I have little trouble about buying that seeder. Well, I leveled up till level 17! And in mafia wars said that I can purchase now! So I clicked play Farmville, at what time I came into my "land" I clicked marked and I saw again get this! So I truly need your help to solve the problem! Because I already search this on many sites but then also I can’t find any way out solution for this. So if you find any helpful information than please provide me.

Re: Unable to buy Hot Rod Seeder in Farmville

I am already level 358 in mafia wars. Why do I have to level 6 more times before I get my goody? I already play the game, that's the whole point of the catch right? To get people to play another Zynga game. Well where's my seeder? There should have been something built into this that gave us long time players the seeder automatically without having to add another 6 levels.

I clicked GET THIS on Farmville and I have went from level 15 to 25 and it told me a few levels back I could buy it now I went to Farmville still locked, I have since went about 4 more levels and 3 days later still nothing. This is absurd if they can’t fix the problems maybe they should stop releasing things till they do. And it does no good to send in a support ticket, I sent one in before January and still yet it’s not been answered.

I clicked get this on the tractor and started playing Mafia Wars, on level 20 I got the message that I could buy the tractor. I kept playing and got no message on level 20. After that I got back to Farmville and clicked get this on the seeder, kept playing mafia wars and got the message on level 30, so I got the impression that you really need to click get this on Farmville for the levels to be counted. By the way, that was more than 3 day ago and I at a standstill can't purchase the seeder, but I am patient.

I got mine without any problem and without having clicked on GET THIS earlier than leveling up in Mafia Wars. However, I am a little disappointed with it, the colors are nowhere near as vivid as the Hot Rod tractor, makes it looks old and in need of a fresh paint job, not a huge deal, just kind of a letdown, you haven’t wasted your time, leveling up the 6 levels was to get the Hot Rod SEEDER, not the HARVESTER, it isn’t ready up till now, they are at a standstill running trials. I suppose to make sure it goes off without a hitch between the two games since it's requiring you to do a little more than just leveling up, you have to actually take the trip to Bangkok, and so on.

Where did it say you can now get it? I have leveled up from level 12 to level 17 since yesterday and it is at a standstill locked. I hate mafia wars and I am just playing it to get the seeder and I have now read that some people have been able to get a hot rod harvester as well, what is that all about? I can't believe it I posted this and while I went back into the market it was unlocked. So I now have my Seeder, but what about the harvester?

I got on Mafia Wars (not through the Farmville link), played from level 15 to level 20 and the seeder was unlocked immediately. Went back on to play my friend's mafia wars from 15 to 20, I hit Level 20 last night and at present have him at Level 22 and at a standstill no seeder, not even a popup in mafia wars saying the seeder is unlocked. So, I did the exact similar thing below both accounts, one seeder became available and the other didn't. I just go out to mafia wars and do jobs to level up to the required levels. I don't have any more interest in playing mafia wars than I did before. Sort of irritating that Zynga is forcing me to play it.

You have to level up 6 times from wherever you are, but level 20 is the minimum level you need to reach. So, for instance, if you start out at level 9, you have to move up 8 levels. Starting at level 15 or higher, you have to go up 6 levels, which is what I did, went from 15 to 20 and got the pop up saying that I can purchase the seeder and it could take up to a half hour for it to unlock. It's been over an hour now and it's at a standstill locked. But I am patient. It took awhile for my tractor to unlock too.