Thread: Guess gifts in Farmville

Guess gifts in Farmville

I wouldn’t have a clue, but my theory is that the brown ones and the pink ones will have better things as they are the least popular. What sort of things do you think? Maybe hot tubs, so essential on a farm. Anyone guess or anyone ever get any gift. If anyone knows this or anyone have any idea or any guesses than please share it with me, because as I say I don’t have any clues about this. So please share it if anyone has.

Re: Guess gifts in Farmville

See you got a think about what people wanted on, and that’s probe what’s in the gifts. So here is what the most demanded items are.
    1. Fuel
    2. Farmville cash
    3. Maybe random chance of getting a manor or colored barns
    4. A set of new items for a chance to get. Like a mystery box
    5. There’s a reason why puppies haven’t been released. Maybe this is the reason.
    6. New working buildings
    7. And after that probe coins in different amounts.

I just hope it isn't gnomes. I may be in the minority, but I hate them. It just reminds me of Travelocity! I, too, think the more brown and pink gifts you have you might have a better chance of getting something nicer since these are not the "prettiest" gifts. I wonder if it will be a random mix thing like the chicken coop is. Like - X number of blue, X number of red, and so on make this or if they are all individual. 70 of anything would be a lot unless it's Farmville Cash! I love the intrigue of this new addition. So much fun to anticipate and watch the tree grows. Thank you Farmville.

Each present will be an offer to purchase more Farmville Cash at a 30% discounted rate so that you can purchase crud that will be topical for one day (i.e. New Year's Day parade floats or a groundhog for Groundhog Day). Hey mystery box addicts: Just dupes gamble real money on fake items. Hope you enjoy your seven platinum Gnomes. I am fast approaching the end of my Farmville enjoyment. It was inevitable according to the law of diminishing returns. I have played this Flash application for a couple of months and I am at level 39 and burned out, but that's much longer than I expected to play. I reached level 23 on Cafe World in two weeks and no longer play at all.

With 70 gifts below the tree it has to be small stuff, so it's not going to be barns for storage, or anything like that (can you imagine getting 70 barns? Where would you put them?). It's as well very unlikely to be Farmville cash, I mean, come on, let's be realistic, 60 Farmville is $20 to them, so even if there was only 1 Farmville per gift, that would still be the equivalent of giving each player over $10, and I can't see that happening. As for fuel, it sells at 4 Farmville for one refill; they have just altered the mystery eggs, because they were giving too much away, so I can't see them giving every player 70 refills for nothing. These gifts are not going to be big items, expensive items, or luxury items; they are not likely to be storage, money, or fuel, so people shouldn't get their hopes up to much, as they are more likely to be something small, and possibly temporary.

I agree that each present will act like a separate mystery box so that each color will have a set of, say 7, different random possibilities in it. So if you had at least one of each color you would get at least six different items. But there would be a chance of getting several of the similar things from the same box color. I definitely think we will get a puppy. What says XMas more than a puppy in a box? I as well think we will get gnomes as well as other items, recolored and/or items previously available in the mystery boxes (I want a tree house!).

What I was thinking was something along these lines:
    • "You've opened a red package and found 30 XP!"
    • "You've opened a blue package and found 600 coins!"

Perhaps a few packages will give an item, or a small amount of Farmville cash, but I can't see everybody getting 70 new items! Although I would be happy to "Open a brown package and find the ability to rotate your buildings!” And a puppy would be so fun, since that's type of what I want for real as well. Since I probably won't get one IRL (having a bunch of cats and a ferret already), I will definitely take a pixilated Farmville one.