Thread: bulletstorm crashes with PhysX error

bulletstorm crashes with PhysX error

I hope there are bulletstrome game lovers present who will definitely help me to solve the problems associated with this game. From last week when I went to play this game an error window appears on screen indicating “Using hardware accelerated PhysX has been requested”. I don’t know why this is happening with me? I had already installed PhysX v9.10.0514. I try lot of things to solve this particular problem but no luck. Now I am completely replying on you only for solution for this question. I am currently using GeForce GTX480. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: bulletstorm crashes with PhysX error

I don’t think so it is a serious problem. From first look it looks like a problem arise due to older drivers you are using. If possible to you try to update all the drivers associated with this from internet. Most of all the problems associated with games especially pc games are solved by installing updated drivers. Check whether updated drivers are available on net or not. If they are available install them and check the same scenario. I hope this solution will work for you for get rid of this problem. If your problem is not solved don’t forget to inform me, I will definitely find another solution for you.

Firsts try to resolve this problem by installing updated drivers available on internet. If after installing the latest drivers your problem remains as it is, I will suggest you uninstall the physx completely from your pc and try to install that version which comes with bulletstrom. It might be possible that the version you install on your pc is not capable to work with bulletstrom. My friend told me that there are number of versions of this particular software available on internet, before installing any one of them on your pc try to read all the rules and conditions mentioned below of that particular version and try to match them with your gaming requirements.

I am not completely sure about this solution. This solution works for me. From last two weeks I am also similar kind of problem like you. Finally after trying lots of things I succeed to get simple solution for it. For this simply copy your physx from program files folder placed inside your c drive and copy that particular file to directory of the game bulletstrome. If you are really lucky this will also works for you. if your problem gets solved after employing this solution there is no need to do any changes in your system configuration.

If you are unable to solve this problem by using the fresh copy of software, I will suggest you to take experts help instead of trying something wrong with your pc. There are numbers of sites available on internet which will allows you to submit your query about particular game and experts present on another side guide you to solve your problem. Whenever I faced any problem I also submit my query to particular games forum for getting fast response compared to other one.

Before finding the solution for this problem from any website, I will suggest you to try to find out solution for this problem by asking your friends. Friends will help you to get rid of this problem. Whenever I come across any problem like that I took help of my friends. If possible to you try to pass your query to all your friends having some knowledge about pc games.

If there no one at your site having knowledge regarding pc games. That time to solve problem like this immediately try to put your query on any social networking sites wall. All your new friends having some knowledge about this particular problem definitely help you to get rid of problems like this. If possible to you try to join gammer’s community on social networking sites. This community will definitely help you in future also for finding solutions for minor problems like this.