Thread: Balloons Crop - License in Farmville

Balloons Crop - License in Farmville

I want to plant this already!! I'm almost done with Poinsettias. The Balloons Crop looks soo cute. Can't wait!! What is the license though? I see it in the Market, but it tells me that "A License Is Needed." Maybe cause it hasn't been released yet? Let's hope for a quick release! Is this correct or am i misguided? I got all this info from a friend of mine. I'm starting to wonder if this is the "new crop" that they mentioned we will be able to unlock when they release the New Year's Ball Drop Event. They talked about this event in the most recent podcast, about how we'll be able to unlock special items including a new crop.

Re: Balloons Crop - License in Farmville

it said the same thing about the Goji Berries and now I don't even see them as a crop anymore! I want to find out about this license thing too! I'm thinking it may be a teaser. That the License will be available after Christmas, as part of the New Year Celebration. I've seen posts of Unreleased New Year's Items on FarmVille Freak. i have balloons but i think the berrys went away maybe the balloons replaced the berry crop. The Goji berries were part of the 7-Eleven collection. At the time the "7-Eleven" promo started it stated the Goji berries would expire at the beginning of December.

Okay, Zynga, here we go again! I've been waiting for the balloons, they just showed up a little while ago with no information on what we need to unlock them! And Zynga What Have You done For Me Lately? The game is so full of glitches & crashes and right now all you want is more money. Outrageous price for Unwither Ring, not for sale anymore and the outrageous price to expand our farm. When is enough, enough for you! Do you want my blood too! I am totally outraged! This license better not be connected with anything like the awful 7-11 promotion. No more promotions like that!

I see another new crop out there but cant access it as it is locked and I need a license. You need to have a better explanation somewhere of what this means. What license and how do I get the license? I am level 101 so should be high enough to access this crop. What the heck? This is obviously something that is forthcoming. There is no mention of a balloon crop in the wiki. I would stay tuned and report back. Maybe its due to be released around the first of the year?

I caught something on the main page of farmville.com that seemed to imply you unlock it with guests in the new years barn party. seems like you need to friends to rsvp to your barn party to unlock that crop. it didn't say it in so many words but it showed the standard box of what prized you got for any number of guests and that picture of the balloon crop showed "2 guests". anyone else care to confirm or shoot down my theory? also, anyone know what crop license you need for the ghoji berry? I noticed it about a week ago but when I click on it my page freezes.

The license for the Balloon Crop is a prize associated with the Party Barn. After you've built your Party Barn, you invite neighbors to your party. Once you have 10 RSVPs, you will receive the license to plant the Balloon Crop. Using the search feature or even simply scrolling through 1 or 2 pages in the forum will usually get you the info you need. Once you've built your Party Barn you need to invite people to your party. When you've received 10 RSVPs, you will automatically receive the license to plant the Balloon Crop.