Thread: Weapons Available in BulletStrom

Weapons Available in BulletStrom

I am one of the persons those are crazy about pc games. I loved to play video games instead of social networking games since they contain higher level of graphics compared to flash games. Recently I complete all the levels under nfs shift. Now I am planning to go with bulletstrom. My friends told me that it is really one of the most fascinating pc game that they ever seen. As you already know it is an action game, I need your help to know about all the weapons available in this game. I am not expecting simply names of these weapons. If possible to you try to tell about that particular item briefly. So that it will help me during this game. I hope you understand my question. I am waiting for your replies desperately. As a beginner in this game, your every single line of information is valuable for me. Try to get back to me as soon as possible. if you don’t have any information about them. Please tell me the place where I can get appropriate information about them. at last I would like to say thanks in advance for your replies.

Re: Weapons Available in BulletStrom

In all action games weapons plays an important role. It is not possible to play any action game without a weapon. I also loved to play action games. Recently I complete all the stages of prince of Persia II and jump to his game. From last five days I am playing this game. Up till now I am able to collect information about only one weapon present in this game. The name of that weapon is Peace maker carbine. This one provides you the facility of charging with the help of buttons. After fully charging this will help you to gain one of the most powerful skillshot named “Overkill”. If you don’t want to make use of that skill shot there is another alternative available that you use it in ironsight mode for alternative solutions.

The one most simple and effective weapon in the list of all the weapons in game bullestrom is “Bouncer”. It is same as the normal rocket launcher used in real battle field. Difference is that this one design to launch cannonballs instead of rockets. For use this weapon you have to charge it first. After fully charging you can use this one to fire cannonballs. While using this weapon don’t forget to release charge button before firing otherwise it will dangerous for you only. There are number of weapons available in this game which will be exposed to you after completing first few levels. I just want to say best of luck to you for this action oriented game.

“Energy Leash” is nothing but a energy rope similar to whip. While playing this game you will noticed that this weapon always comes on Grayson’s left arm. The main use of this weapon is this one helps you to pull the enemies in this game towards yourself. This one responsible for slow down the actions of your enemies for some pre-defined time interval. You can slam this weapon on ground for throwing all the nearby targets in air. The additional use of this weapon is, you can use this weapon for interacting purpose with other objects present in this game. You will come to the actual usefulness of this particular item after reaching at fifth or sixth level.

The all the weapons present inside the bulletstrom has firing modes option. Each weapon has facility of alternative firing modes option associated with it. One weapon that I know is ‘Flail Gun”. This gun is most dangerous one compared to any other weapon in this game. If you want to kill bunch of enemies at a single time that time using this particular weapon is nothing but ideal choice. This one is able to fire double grenades which are linked to each other by chain. This one also enables you to create number of skillshot combination for more effective results.

“Boneduster” is nothing but a name of the gun having four barrels. This one is responsible to produce high quality impact on air just for sake of pushing your all the enemies on long distance from you. You can use this weapon especially at the time of creating an environment for environmental kills. If you use alternative option to attack your enemies this will shoots a charged shot towards them. The second one I know is the “mini gun”. Specialty of this weapon is high firing rate. I agree, this one is powerful one but weak point of this weapon is that, this one enables to provide you desired level of accuracy as well as its battery life is also too weak.

Every single weapon in the bulletstrom has its unique skillshots. Skillshots is really one of the most important features in this game. This is point which distinguishes this game from other games available in market. As there are hell number of weapons present in this game, I am not able to provide all the information about them. There number of guides available on internet which will definitely helps you to gain detailed information about each and every weapon present in this game.