Thread: Disappearing mystery eggs in farmville

Disappearing mystery eggs in farmville

Hey all. Today all my mystery eggs in my gift box has gone. Also when i asked my friend he said that he didn't lose all his eggs, but he did lose all his Rainbow and Rhode Island Red eggs. I wouldn't have lost them if I had been able to open them, but no, I couldn't do that either. I am royally hacked. Any help here? Anybody know what the deal here is? I had more than 70 eggs and all lost. why? it's not our fault because zynga didn't give us candy box? this isn't fair. I am very disappointed...

Re: Disappearing mystery eggs in farmville

I lost everything in my giftbox except an XP, fertilize all, my candy, farmhands, arborists and puppy kibble. I would like my stuff back. I thought I was going mad and thought I must have sold them when very sleepy last night. Not happy though like you have said it's not OUR fault they released the candy before the basket! this is the 2nd time now i have lost my rainbow eggs. my gift box if full and i cant accept gifts cause of the candy even though i am under my 200 limit with normal gifts but the candy puts is way over and now i lose my eggs for a 2nd time. this is not fair!

Mine are GONE too and I had hundreds of them waiting to get this stupid candy out of my box and I have almost 500 pieces of candy clogging up the works here. I want all my eggs back. It takes hours of watching your feed to collect 100 + Eggs! and I had a couple of the rainbow eggs this time! i lost 5 rainbow eggs and 74 Special Delivery's was sitting on them waiting to get rid of the candy i had built up. i was told the cap was removed and to wait to open things. then they put the cap back in and nowhere to put the candies!

I also lost everything except collectible items, candy, farmhands, fertilize all and arboritsts. I also just spent an hour collecting gifts from my feed and none of them went to my giftbox, including a silver foal! Now they show I already received them and I didn't. I've lost tons of eggs, mystery boxes, foals, etc. I hope this can be fixed and we all get what is ours back in our gift boxes soon. all my eggs are gone, the second time - many colors. you cant go to cellar, you cant open the eggs. i want my eggs back !

i am with the rest of the ppl here i have lost everything i logged into farmville and i have 0 in my gift box and i want to know why and i want my stuff back my eggs 50 gold 20 rainbow and many other ones and i had over 800 candy now i have none and i want them all back i think this is BS i know its a video game but its a game i chose to play and never think everything would be taken. I lost several eggs too, at least some Rainbow and Rhode eggs. Its annoying that the halloween basket still isn't here, this is not quite fair this way!

Had close to 40 mystery eggs about 4 hrs ago and now they are all gone. I am totally ticked off. I want them all back. This fiasco with the candy and Haunted House were not my mistake it was yours. You people need too get it together, fix the problems you caused, give everyone who has lost Mystery Eggs their eggs back. And then maybe give us all a nice amount of farmville cash for all the trouble you have caused us. If you programmers were paying attention in the fist place instead of rushing to get the next Item out this would not have happened in the first place. Come on, Get your act together.