Thread: Snow fort in Treasure Isle

Snow fort in Treasure Isle

I have been playing this game from almost a year or so. I also play Farmville and Cafe World, but I play Treasure Isle more than the other two. I have received and placed my snow fort and I get the option to throw snow balls at my friends. By reading other posts on here, it seems as though you have collect items to build it? Can someone please confirm if that’s right before I submit a ticket please? I am not getting any options to build anything, just to throw snowballs.

Re: Snow fort in Treasure Isle

Snowball is not worth it, 1 exp for being hit, and give Fruit to others at level 4 - AFTER 50 Slush is spent for last upgrade. It is easier to dig some more in Volcano and get a Banana Tree or a Plot for the work you need to do to get snow fort. Also, it doesn't look good enough; Ice Acropolis is cooler than Snow Fort. Now, if they have Calvin and Hobbs style Snow Fort THAT I would totally go for it.

The error message "you can only play with neighbors" was a misquote from the database. Each player can only direct request a certain number of items from/to another player at 24 hours at a time. That include, fruit, energy bar, relic parts, animals, gems, etc. Wait for 24 hours, and click on the same link again, and it will work - though, by then, you can report the request and have it work that way also.

Here is my situation. I have "fully" upgraded my snow fort. Well, to my knowledge anyway. When I upgraded with the 50 slush, the pop-up message to post to my feed stated I had upgraded to level 3/4. However, I am not seeing anything that gives me any indication that there is anything more for me to do in the upgrade process. That being said, all of my Special Delivery crates are still giving me slush, ice, packed snow, etc. which, as you could imagine, is quite irritating.

I am also playing this Zynga Treasure Isle Game from five to six months because of my friends they always use to tell me to send gifts and all that’s why I started the game. I have been digging and I just got the message that I'm able to upgrade my snow fort. When I went back to my island to upgrade it, there is no way. I've fully upgraded all my snowballs and my special deliveries were giving me snow fort materials. May be they forgot to make a button?