Thread: VIP Fish Do Not Work Correctly

VIP Fish Do Not Work Correctly

I guess you can delete this thread if you want, but I'm so frustrated with this game, I don't care. My understanding is that the VIP fish XP was supposed to increase as you level. I bought the Kole Tangs at level 79. I received 961 XP from each. Now I'm level 83 and I'm still getting 961 XP. I had to make a conscious decision yesterday to make sure today when I leveled that my XP did not go up. It didn't. Honestly, for 15 SD, I expect a feature to work, and I'm not gonna bury this bug in some thread on the bug forum where it doesn't belong.

Re: VIP Fish Do Not Work Correctly

I don't know whats up but my fish are working correctly. I bought the pass for the Kole Tang and it was 764 xp level 60 and today it's 815xp level 63 but the coin value isn't going up a lot it was 538 level 60 and now it is 544 level 63 Sorry if the value isn't correct but the xp increased a lot but the coins didn't. About the coins I think it increases whit 2 cause when I was level 62 it was for example 542 and now when I'm level 63 it is 544. But the 25 SD pass didn't increase at all which is sad cause I want to buy it after the 7 days pass on the Kole Tang expire.

cant believe your XP is increase a lot. Mine start at level 74 and now level 79 after 3 day pass. the XP still remain as 958XP. Did your BUY and SELL XP is same now? or just the SELL XP increase? My apologies if I sounded impatient. As long as we eventually get a firm answer on how this feature works, I'm more than happy to wait. I'm confused however, some people see the XP increasing with their leveling and some don't. For which players, then, is the VIP feature working as intended? Or is there a trend we're not seeing, like the XP increases at 10-level intervals? A little more information would be greatly appreciated.

My V.I.P. pass is was purchased Saturday morning and I have 3.4 days left which means my pass will be over Thursday morning which means I lose 2 days of a 7 day pass. I'm having a difficult time understanding how the V.I.P. pass is working properly when I only get 5 days instead of 7. Unless we have gone to a 5 day week I would like to know why I only get 5 days of a 7 day pass if the V.I.P. pass is working properly. Am I missing something?

Some people are receiving a static XP amount with each new level, while others are receiving an increasing XP amount. Stating that the feature is working as intended doesn't explain why people are experiencing differences in the exact same feature. Unless it's like the Club Membership, where some people have been randomly selected to receive benefits others have not? Whatever the case, it would be nice to be completely informed.

I love this feature. I bought the convict surgeon with my saved sand dollars. Every time I buy that fish I get 1091 xp and then when I sell that fish when it reaches 1 life I get another 1091 xp. I have that fish in all my 8 tanks and sell all at once. I do that once a day and I go up 2 levels each time which is once a day. That's 40 fish at 2182 times 8 tanks thats 698,240 xp each day. I'm not sure how this feature was supposed to work and I'm not sure if I get more xp for this fish each time I level up I never took notice but just using this fish lets me level up very quickly.